• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig eating his morning slop in the alley

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Do you think he researched whether bangers and mash would be appropriate for his Tiny Tim timeline? And by researched I mean stuffing his face with a few helpings while checking Wikipedia.
1713187025895.png
1713187036123.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The picture on the bottom is just your average store bought English muffin.

Not true.

Its because he went to england

View attachment 193205View attachment 193206
Is this retard not aware of the stigma surrounding Mountain Dew and the faggots who drink it regularly? It's literally only fucking losers like Pat and Shane Nokes who drink the shit. Like, I'll have a can every once in a blue moon, but I'm not gonna let anyone see me drinking it and I'm always instantly reminded how it feels like you're ingesting something you shouldn't be. Nobody needs that much sugar and then you have actual retards like Shane and Pat drinking fuckloads of it and even making it a part of their personality. I've said it before but people who don't prefer to drink water are fucking stupid. I just don't get them. Water is the best thing in the world.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
No coffee. Shoe-leather steak. Bite-sized chicken always coated in some sugary sauce. And super-sweet apples combined with more sugar to make a pie.

Toddler palate taking brekkie on some pallet chairs.
Yep, he thinks he has a refined palate but he just orders basic shit that he knows he already likes. He claims he is a "foodie" but its not because he is adventurous when he orders. Its just because he is fat and eats more calories than he burns.

1713192465400.png

Forum Clout
Yep, he thinks he has a refined palate but he just orders basic shit that he knows he already likes. He claims he is a "foodie" but its not because he is adventurous when he orders. Its just because he is fat and eats more calories than he burns.

View attachment 193211
"The foodie scene in Milwaukee is excelelnt."

Bullshit. Look up any list of 'best food cities in america' and you'll find the expected cities: Chicago, New York, etc and you'll even find some obscure or usually overlooked cities like Louisville or Denver. You'll never see Milwaukee.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout