• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig confirms bar pic

Forum Clout
Is it possible that Pat has dissociative identity disorder? Him having multiple personalities makes a lot of sense. That's why he always denies shit. To each personality it never actually happened because they have no memory of it.

Actual Tough Guy Rick uses Twitter and Obnoxious Liar Pat answers texts. Faggot Crybaby Cuck Patrick does everything else.
Maybe he should start punching himself in the face at Hooligans to see if he can get a fight club started.

G

Such a dramatic piggy

1. “threatened to confront” - what does that mean? If I wanted to confront you, I would have. You’re the only one who threatens violence.

2. “spy shot” - I already disproved this by showing the video. I walked right up and snapped a picture, you’d have seen me if you weren’t staring at your phone texting cyberstalkers.

3. “stalked” - you don’t decide what words mean, child. There’s no such thing as a “spy shots” and “stalking” of a professional author doing a book signing at an event that he set up, paid for, and advertised. I suspected you had no fans so I bought a ticket to come and see for myself and of course I was right. Zero threat was delivered or implied. I wanted a picture that we could all laugh at and I got it. That’s all there is to it.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Such a dramatic piggy

1. “threatened to confront”? what does that mean? If I wanted to confront you I would have

2. “spy shot” - I already disproved this by showing the video. I walked right up and snapped a picture, you’d have seen me if you weren’t staring at your phone texting cyberstalkers.

3. “stalking” - you don’t decide what words mean, child. There’s no such thing as a “spy shots” and “stalking” of a professional author doing a book signing at an event that he set up, paid for, and advertised. I suspected you had no fans so I bought a ticket to come and see for myself and of course I was right. Zero threat was delivered or implied. I wanted a picture that we could all laugh at and I got it. That’s all there is to it.
You are his only fan. Got a photo of him as a souvenir too

Like a safari

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
That’s nice and all, now get a bra bitch tits. You got fat dirty milkers that hang like the sleeve of a Wizards robe.

E1A1F118-A81A-4501-A80E-C33370AA1A4B.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Someone should ask pat about not using the whole photo he just happened to be in the background of.