• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig confirms bar pic

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
30A98FC9-87D4-461B-B18B-47411E93EC2C.jpeg
Lol I remember being unsure if that loser was him or not, but now we can say that one of the brothermen got a photo of the titted boar at the bar.

G

This is coming from someone who has challenged/dared people on dozens of occasions to come up to him and fight him. In one case he literally responded "I'd love to see you try, child" to someone who said he would gun Patrick down if Patrick touched one of his daughters.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Is it possible that Pat has dissociative identity disorder? Him having multiple personalities makes a lot of sense. That's why he always denies shit. To each personality it never actually happened because they have no memory of it.

Actual Tough Guy Rick uses Twitter and Obnoxious Liar Pat answers texts. Faggot Crybaby Cuck Patrick does everything else.

G

Is it possible that Pat has dissociative identity disorder? Him having multiple personalities makes a lot of sense. That's why he always denies shit. To each personality it never actually happened because they have no memory of it.

Actual Tough Guy Rick uses Twitter and Obnoxious Liar Pat answers texts. Faggot Crybaby Cuck Patrick does everything else.
There might be something to this theory. In Josiah Tape #5, the way his personality and voice changed so rapidly was creepy and weird.

G

View attachment 22550Lol I remember being unsure if that loser was him or not, but now we can say that one of the brothermen got a photo of the titted boar at the bar.

That bar pic sums up his life. He's sitting alone at the bar. He spent money to fly to a convention and he's sitting alone at the bar. I'd say it was a sad life but he's a cunt to everyone so he's just getting what he deserves. Look at the rack on him though. Fuck he's fat.