• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig being verbally abusive to his one true love

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Bitch had Pat tits

BE37-BFA3-4183-42-DA-917-B-8-CDB3-AF7-FCDF.jpg

BA1-D1265-CA7-A-40-DA-A91-C-40-C785-E058-F7.jpg

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Keep wishing on the monkey's paw, stupid, day one of whatever new policy you wish Twitter would enact your dumb ass would run afoul of it trying to LARP as Mama Raven's Super-Important Special Genius Expert Tough Guy.
That's a solid point.

I suspect he may already be on a number of Twitter blocklists, which is why he can't get any traction from the Blue Checkmarks. Giving users more tools like that won't do him any favours.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
The Twitter phone app let’s you change accounts while replying to someone so I use the account I use to read his babble, QT him then change to a nazi cyberstalker account to Tweet it.
You used to be able to reply to tweets even after a block that way, too, but they patched that hole. Suppose that's the point of a block and all.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
View attachment 12262

Yeah, that what Rick wants. A less toxic Twitter. Not the ability to censor people who call out his lies.
I bet he is going to pay for that 60 second grace period too. It's like him going on rant about climate change while driving a mustang to Hooligans daily. Hot air from a fat faggot.

Last edited:
G

Keep wishing on the monkey's paw, stupid, day one of whatever new policy you wish Twitter would enact your dumb ass would run afoul of it trying to LARP as Mama Raven's Super-Important Special Genius Expert Tough Guy.
You profoundly stupid pig. Grow the fuck up already.

I've seen rumors that Twitter has been testing upvote/downvote features. I hope that comes to fruition so I can see everything he puts up get downvoted to hell.

G

Please explain
I think if he blocks you, you can't see his tweets to interact directly with them. But Mr Smash figured out that you can quote the tweet and then make comments that way and Rick can't do shit about it.

He's so transparent. He wants the ability to edit his Tweets to look like he's always right and he wants the ability to block and delete anything he doesn't want on his timeline. Like the truth. If he put half the energy into his life that he puts into fucking Twitter he wouldn't be a complete and utter failure. Literally at this point his tombstone could read

Rick Tomlinson
1980 - 2021
He had 46000 followers on Twitter

His self-loathing is apparent and appropriate. If I was on the wrong side of 40 and I was living in a sexless (it's so obviously sexless) marriage with no children, no job, no real future. If I spent my nights sitting at a shitty bar drinking overpriced shitty bourbon and eating fatty overpriced bar food, trying and failing to hook up with drunk Milwaukee 3s before I went home and rubbed one out on the couch because my wife didn't want me in the bed. If I was fat and out of shape, cheating at marathons and posting pictures of exercise equipment I'll never use. If I was driving a piece of shit 13-year old Mustang and living in half a hovel because I was poor and too lazy to work. I'd definitely hate myself too.