• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig AI is a go (War it is)

G

I feel sorry for the software company if Pat ever figures out which one it is.

He might Tweet angrily at them once, or even twice again.
images (1).png

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Thank you pig. I wanted to wait for confirmation on what book would have been the 4th. (Where does furry book sit?)
That helps after seeing this tweet:

firstbook4thbook.PNG

My theory being AR robot rejected that steaming pile of shit (gatecrashers) as he needed to show a good book before getting the deal.
Tor threw him a book deal on the basis of his twitter following and he was an 'established' writer.
So he just turned in his first piece of shit that was rejected by AR.
Actually pretty clever of the fat dope. Not a great long term plan (sold ~1k books), but he just wanted his first book written 'to be heard'.
Tor were probably out of the Tomlinson game at that point and just let him punt out any old shit the next two to finish out his contract and get rid of him.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230926-072241.png

He loves to pretend he's still an author. A few months ago he was bitching about the internet archive stealing his books and costing him money. The views are public so you can look it up and see just how badly Ricks been taken advantage of. For all of his books the total views is 72. The total number of likes is 3, so it ain't all bad.

Forum Clout
One thing that AI will probably never be able to replicate is that spark of human authenticity and inventiveness that the best writers can inject into their work. Seeing as Pat can't do that either, he has nothing to fear from "the machines."
If he thinks humans would rather read novels and hear music made by Bot 139482 than the mind of other actual humans then he really does have a bleak opinion of people.

I think since he's a Robot Pig who gets programmed with beer and churns out mindless Space McDonalds drivel he sees AI as an actual threat instead of literature that will just replace filler non artistic knowledge writing.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
If he thinks humans would rather read novels and hear music made by Bot 139482 than the mind of other actual humans then he really does have a bleak opinion of people.

I think since he's a Robot Pig who gets programmed with beer and churns out mindless Space McDonalds drivel he sees AI as an actual threat instead of literature that will just replace filler non artistic knowledge writing.
FirstBook LastBook