• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piecing together Pat's career in "Healthcare"

G

Everything he does is some kind of shitty argument from authority rather than facts. All he does is invoke his twitter follower count/exaggerate his life experiences and he thinks that's winning an argument. If someone who sold health insurance for 1 year longer than he claims steps in and contradicts him, does that mean they automatically win the argument? He's fucking stupid, and also very fat.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
Everything he does is some kind of shitty argument from authority rather than facts. All he does is invoke his twitter follower count/exaggerate his life experiences and he thinks that's winning an argument. If someone who sold health insurance for 1 year longer than he claims steps in and contradicts him, does that mean they automatically win the argument? He's fucking stupid, and also very fat.
No, child, it would be a lie! Nobody has done more than me!

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Forum Clout
I'm not sure if it has been pointed out but health insurance commissions are some of the smallest you can get. There is no way that he can survive off of renewals alone for 5 years. If he did have this large of a book of business then he'd be living in more than half a hovel.

G

I used to be a financial advisor for a short while and we also sold insurance. I had the same type of license Rick had, I could sell life or health insurance and I could have added auto insurance too if I felt like it. It’s an easy test that you read a book and study maybe 2 weeks for. Never in my life have I ever entertained the idea of claiming to be in the healthcare industry or having any medical knowledge based on that insurance job. Selling those insurance plans is the same as selling car warranties or any other bullshit. It’s just sales horseshit, you’re not actually involved in any health stuff. The policy gets written by a big insurance company and they have their own people who deal with claims and whatnot, you’re just an agent who gets a cut of the premium. Oh and the cut you get from renewals is very small. You’d have to sell thousands of them to live off that income without doing any other kind of work. He’s a big fat liar.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
The answer's pretty easy - he still sells medical insurance over the phone; he never stopped.

If you look at these photos of his attic gym:

f143a2a0-67bb-4004-ba65-a11581995f47-jpeg.11266

You'll see he's got a computer with a couple of monitors set up on the right hand side. I think that's his office. He can sit up there and commit telemarketing fraud without bothering Nikki or having her TV shows or her sex vocalisations bleed through into his phone calls.

Forum Clout
The answer's pretty easy - he still sells medical insurance over the phone; he never stopped.

If you look at these photos of his attic gym:

f143a2a0-67bb-4004-ba65-a11581995f47-jpeg.11266

You'll see he's got a computer with a couple of monitors set up on the right hand side. I think that's his office. He can sit up there and commit telemarketing fraud without bothering Nikki or having her TV shows or her sex vocalisations bleed through into his phone calls.
The cyberstalkers need more attic gym posts, Pat!

Imagining him cranking out 3x8s at 115 for bench press every other month with that rickety old setup really tickles the ribs.