• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piece of shit takes a creepshot of women while insulting guy for hitting on them.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You can’t “face plant” if you actually talk to a girl for TWO HOURS. If he face planted they would have started to ignore him and went elsewhere or he would have figured it out after a couple minutes. Also Pat sounds like the creep here since he’s been watching these people in silence for TWO HOURS. Pat has never talked to anyone at a bar for more than 5 minutes because he scares everyone away. Mind you Pat is sitting alone at the bar and has to go online to get attention from strangers since nobody likes him. Pat has never picked up a girl at a bar since he’s an awkward ugly creep.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He loves taking creep shots of people. He wonders why there's a group of people that make fun if him.
It also shows he’s never picked up women at bars. He’s the type of asshole that puts down every guy to make himself look better yet only shows he’s a jealous loser. He’s never been a “wing man” since he can’t talk anybody up and would just shit on anyone. He’s trying to put this guy down for taking a shot while he’s such a pussy that would NEVER talk to a woman at a bar. Plus he’s fat.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
It also shows he’s never picked up women at bars. He’s the type of asshole that puts down every guy to make himself look better yet only shows he’s a jealous loser. He’s never been a “wing man” since he can’t talk anybody up and would just shit on anyone. He’s trying to put this guy down for taking a shot while he’s such a pussy that would NEVER talk to a woman at a bar. Plus he’s fat.
I need to see a video of Pat being a wingman. He wouldn’t be able to intentionally make himself look dumb, so his friend looks better. Any time a chick would say something nice, he’d have to act like he’s better, or down play it. It would be some of the best unintentional comedy of all time.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I need to see a video of Pat being a wingman. He wouldn’t be able to intentionally make himself look dumb, so his friend looks better. Any time a chick would say something nice, he’d have to act like he’s better, or down play it. It would be some of the best unintentional comedy of all time.
Exactly, he can never be mocked and must put everyone down because he’s so insecure. He’s in his 40s and makes sure to refer to his brother as his “little” brother just to belittle him.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
"Dudebro?" Fatrick, he's wearing a baseball hat and a too tight t shirt which is your default setting. Only difference is this guy's not fat and doesn't immediately repulse everyone on sight.

Also, Reminder: Rick once had to issue a groveling apology to a tranny for questioning Philly's sportz fandom. It's only a problem when it's other people that do it, right Pat?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
"Dudebro?" Fatrick, he's wearing a baseball hat and a too tight t shirt which is your default setting. Only difference is this guy's not fat and doesn't immediately repulse everyone on sight.

Also, Reminder: Rick once had to issue a groveling apology to a tranny for questioning Philly's sportz fandom. It's only a problem when it's other people that do it, right Pat?
Anyone who says dudebro is clearly a faggot eg John Scalzi

Last edited:

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Two fucking hours?! If this story is true, the chicks, the "dudebro" and Pat have all been chilling at that bar an unnaturally long time.

And if it was actually two hours, the "dudebro" is leaving with a phone number at the very least.

Also, that bar looks awesome -- 8 women to every 2 dudes. I haven't seen numbers like that since the time I stumbled upon a HR Convention at a hotel near the bar I used to go to.

Yes, child, I got laid with an overweight HR supervisor with tattoos that night.

Forum Clout
I’d say he’s an ass, man.

My nigga Karl coming through again
BK00075_m4834.jpg_stockton_uploaded_1024x1024.jpg