• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piece of shit takes a creepshot of women while insulting guy for hitting on them.

G

pieceofshit.jpg

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/889227575331102720[/URL]

G

Hey MM Schill, since I know you definitely read this place. How do you defend shit like this? If you publicly came out against Patrick Tomlinson and identified him as the misogynistic piece of shit that he is, I guarantee that all the insults against you would here stop.

Or do you just like being a fucking victim? Take a fucking stand for once and call out your friend's disgusting behavior.

G

Fat's just jealous because no bar interaction he's had with a woman has lasted more than 5 minutes. The Asian girl looks receptive and the white one has that "why aren't you paying more attention to me" look on her face. Autistic Fat faggot fails to pick up on social cues yet again.

G

Fat's just jealous because no bar interaction he's had with a woman has lasted more than 5 minutes. The Asian girl looks receptive and the white one has that "why aren't you paying more attention to me" look on her face. Autistic Fat faggot fails to pick up on social cues yet again.

Someone (a suspended account) asks what the guy did wrong, and Pat replies with:

faggot.jpg

Wow, sounds awful, Pat. I'm sure the "questioning their baseball fandom" wasn't light-hearted banter, you autistic faggot.

G

Someone (a suspended account) asks what the guy did wrong, and Pat replies with:

View attachment 17245

Wow, sounds awful, Pat. I'm sure the "questioning their baseball fandom" wasn't light-hearted banter, you autistic faggot.
Typical simp. Thinks jokey teasing is the same as being actively rude, which would also work a lot better than his "Ohmygod, you're so interesting, I'm interested in your mind not your body" Phil Connors when he's getting it wrong-level pandering.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
He was talking to them for 2 hours. If they thought he was annoying or weird they would've left and gone to another bar. Pat's fucking deranged.
Anica bolted from a barcade when pay showed up. She also hurriedly ran away from a museum when pat tweeted that he was on his way there. This guy talked to those girls for 2 hours.

And yet lunatic pat thinks that guy has no self-awareness.