• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piece of evidence #3498 which indicates that Patrick S. Tomlinson is a pedophile.

Forum Clout
You've fired every us military crewserve weapon? how long can you fire a .50 call before you run the risk of overheating the barrel? Oh I'm a child and it's impossible. Gotcha.
He really is the retarded fat kid with no friends from elementary school who would tell dumb lies like how his uncle owned a water park or his grandfather was on the titanic.

G

That is some special ops level shit.
I fired like less than 100 rounds during my stupid 11 month service.
jesse-ventura.jpg

Tyfys

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
That is some special ops level shit.
I fired like less than 100 rounds during my stupid 11 month service.
What're ya, some IDF heeb?
Have to pick up your own brass to save shekels?

JK lol. All our niggers to Liberia money goes to these disgusting kikes while antifers gayop and terrorize whites.

death to israel is what i'm getting at here

Forum Clout
what a..what a.. what are some of them other guns that Pat got? Faggot civilian P90……

… dat dumbass glock….

Seriously though folks, for a supposed gun expert Pat’s chose of guns is at pants shitting levels of stupid.
Not a gun nerd by any means, I stay proficient on the firearms I have to use while deployed so I’m no expert like Pat is but, to me, the reason he purchased that P90 was because it looked like something from Starship Troopers. It’s a decent, however over priced firearm, with ammo even more expensive, especially if you’re really tossin 100s of thousands of rounds down range.

If one of my friends owned that gun, and that gun only, and routinely brought that thing to the range I’d be somewhat embarrassed.

G

the reason he purchased that P90 was because it looked like something from Starship Troopers.

That, but I think he also did it for the same reason he bought a Glock and converted it to a different caliber. He likes to appear as something he isn't. He wants people to think he's some kind gun aficionado or something. He thinks people are saying things like"Patrick is one of those gun nuts. He even has that weird spaceship gun" or "Patrick converted one of his pistols to a different caliber, the guy is like an armorer or something." In reality, it's just us making fun of him for being dumb.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
Not a gun nerd by any means, I stay proficient on the firearms I have to use while deployed so I’m no expert like Pat is but, to me, the reason he purchased that P90 was because it looked like something from Starship Troopers. It’s a decent, however over priced firearm, with ammo even more expensive, especially if you’re really tossin 100s of thousands of rounds down range.

If one of my friends owned that gun, and that gun only, and routinely brought that thing to the range I’d be somewhat embarrassed.
Yeah Pat definitely bought it because durrh spacegun. If Pat wasn’t in such a dire financial situation I would say pay the stamp to get that barrel chopped off.
I do know a guy who has a SP90 as well, but it’s an SBR and has a suppressor and is still shorter than Pats SP90. It’s his truck gun and he’s gotten a few feral pigs with it.
His wife has cheated on him though so the P90 is a twice confirmed cuck gun.

Nana did similar shit, he was bragging about buying guns because they were his favorite from a video game. Does Joe have the FS2000 now?

Forum Clout
That, but I think he also did it for the same reason he bought a Glock and converted it to a different caliber. He likes to appear as something he isn't. He wants people to think he's some kind gun aficionado or something. He thinks people are saying things like"Patrick is one of those gun nuts. He even has that weird spaceship gun" or "Patrick converted one of his pistols to a different caliber, the guy is like an armorer or something." In reality, it's just us making fun of him for being dumb.
100%. Big red flag is I wouldn’t expect anyone to own a P90 who doesn’t have an arsenal of other shit already. He has, maybe, 4 firearms. P90 and Glock confirmed. No idea what the others are but probably girl guns of some sort, maybe an air rifle or red Ryder.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
And I'm pretty sure for certain Glocks they can be converted just by replacing the receiver. If they're designed that way. So not like he needs to be some gunsmith to do it

Forum Clout
He also lied and pretended he was going to be reloading P90 rounds to "try and crack 3000fps"