• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piece of evidence #3498 which indicates that Patrick S. Tomlinson is a pedophile.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
"Baby child. Suckling infant."

8.png

Anyone who talks like this fucks kids. Am I right or am I right?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pats morning texts have been hitting him with different takes on " Sweet summer child" these last few days. Guess who subconsciously got influenced by it. So he tries to see if he can do it. The difference is that when we do it, its tongue in cheek and making fun of pat. When he does does it he is dead serious and thinks he looks good talking like that.

G

He's jealous because he was never a suckling infant. Mama Raven was an elderly drunk cunt who let her baby's brain turn into molasses rather than put down Papa Clown's backroom hooch.
Raven's tits were too covered in feathers for a piglet to snargle. I dunno what snargle means but it sounds like the noise a pig makes when he's struggling to get to nipples.

Last edited by a moderator: