• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Phase 1 complete

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
Kill himself? But we get so much entertainment from him embarrassing himself on a daily basis.
R (30).jpeg

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
It really is funny that as much as Pat hates us, deep down he knows "the trolls" are right. That's why he constantly lies about shit, they're a group of Nazi sociopaths whose proudly and publicly state(d) goal is to get me to kill myself! They do this to random people and I was chosen for no reason at all!

You can't stick to the truth, can you Rick? Strangers wouldn't take your side unless you falsely pump up the strawman to make it as evil as you possible can. No no no, lie more through your yellow teeth. Everyone here is 100% concerned with driving random strangers to suicide, it's the ultimate fantasy.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
I don't want him dead; I just want someone to knock him out. Not from behind but facing him, throwing a good right cross, hitting his button, and knocking him flat out, as he bops his head against the concrete on the way down. Coma for a few days, and when he comes out of it; he just has to learn how to smell again, since the head trauma caused his Olfactory Receptor to stop working. That's it.

And I want this all to have happened over the fact that he brought a guy outside of Hooligans - when he was drunk - to "talk", because he happened to be wearing a "Let's Go Brandon" t-shirt with no mask on.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Do I think he deserves to be jobless, homeless and loveless? Absolutely, because he’s a repugnant sub human piece of shit. However it’s not my goal to do anything other than rain on his parade of self delusions. And that’s all I do here. Does he deserve to die? Oh absolutely he does, but if he dies I don’t have his stupidity to be entertained by.