• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PGA is merging with the LIV

Brenton Torrent

Forum Clout
You should have loyalty to your friends and family, maybe your community and nation too sometimes. But never have loyalty to a big greedy corporation cause they'll betray you in a heartbeat. "Remember 9-11! Don't do business with the evil Saudi's".

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
You should have loyalty to your friends and family, maybe your community and nation too sometimes. But never have loyalty to a big greedy corporation cause they'll betray you in a heartbeat. "Remember 9-11! Don't do business with the evil Saudi's".
It’s a tough one man, no one has ever offered me 200 million dollars to play golf.

Wa4892

Forum Clout
Here's my question, how in earth are people getting upset and feel betrayed over what is essentially a golf tournament, but have happily been buying Saudi oil, copper and natural gas since 2001?

A sport that you get better at the more you drink, is the straw that breaks the camel's (no pun intended) back and is what people are pissed about?

Nick Gerlips

Forum Clout
Here's my question, how in earth are people getting upset and feel betrayed over what is essentially a golf tournament, but have happily been buying Saudi oil, copper and natural gas since 2001?

A sport that you get better at the more you drink, is the straw that breaks the camel's (no pun intended) back and is what people are pissed about?
Only reason I am upset is these fags say one thing and do another.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

I think most of the golf world that’s upset is more about being loyal to the PGA tour that made all the players so much money. On the other hand, most of these guys were handed advance deals worth over 9 figures.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Messi has turned down Saudi money to join the MLS and Inter Miami. Says it's not about money for him. I guess nearly 20 years of being at the top of football probably makes money less of a factor unless you are completely greedy