• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pfizer kikes caught red handed.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
I wish veritas was real / actually did impactful stuff. I wonder if they are controlled opposition or what. They always exaggerate everything and act like their next video is the most explosive release ever when its always nothing, its always just some dumb nigger speaking their stupid opinion.
It could be but I feel like they're doing the best they can. Some of the bombs are because they overhype what meager stuff they are able to come up with, but it's equally as much a consequence of larger platforms enacting a blackout on what they find, even though their (PV's) media presence and engagement on social is large enough for much of it to be considered newsworthy

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Why is there no record of "Nick Karl" "Chris Croces" or "Rahul Khandke" being scientists and/or working for Pfizer anywhere on the internet apart from in articles linked to this video? I had covid and won't be having the vaccine anytime soon but getting Josiah Munoz vibes from this video. Also, very Valley Girl "like, totally" speech from some of these supposed men of science.
Wait until you hear the medical examiner from the Sandy Hook shooting speak--

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Why is there no record of "Nick Karl" "Chris Croces" or "Rahul Khandke" being scientists and/or working for Pfizer anywhere on the internet apart from in articles linked to this video? I had covid and won't be having the vaccine anytime soon but getting Josiah Munoz vibes from this video. Also, very Valley Girl "like, totally" speech from some of these supposed men of science.
Only Chris has a LinkedIn page. No photo. And I agree: they don't speak like scientists. They sound like guys who learned about how COVID, antibodies and vaccines work from a CNN special.

Sus.

P

potatopeeler63

They've put out the only real notable stories the last couple years and it always ends the same way. Tucker might mention it, but it goes no further than that.
remember all the boomer fake outrage over the green new deal and cow farts or whatever?
literally everything , every news kike media event is a distraction to make you forget that the federal reserve is printing trillions in the past few years, getting funneled through mega corps like blackrock/amazon/google while fucking the rest of us through inflation in wages food and gas

then they force you to stay home while thye bail out their friends and consolidate corporate power.
wake me up when heads are on pikes (in minecraft)

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Said the same thing brotherman. I provided a link for covid bullshit thread but I’m drunk which doesn’t help me also being retarded. It’s not my job to do the research for you, child.

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Only Chris has a LinkedIn page. No photo. And I agree: they don't speak like scientists. They sound like guys who learned about how COVID, antibodies and vaccines work from a CNN special.

Sus.
You deserve to be hanged for even thinking “sus”, let alone typing it. This is probably faggotry, but don’t make yourself a faggot in the process.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
You'd have a point if you can demonstrate they're low-level employees. If not, they're not helpless bystanders
These are obviously entry-level dipshits trying to impress a random stranger. This is not how big shots at a large corporation talk. Anyone who has valuable information will have signed NDAs and will have enough money/RSUs thrown at them so that they know to keep their mouths shut.

Snake

Forum Clout
This is not how big shots at a large corporation talk.
Awww little baby child, you sound like you got peanut butter in your mouth. Blah blah blah? Blah blah blah.

The FBI is a good example that high positions of power doesn't somehow usher in the very best, as they're a bunch of degenerate rapist faggots that wear dresses.