• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pfizer kikes caught red handed.

G

Why is there no record of "Nick Karl" "Chris Croces" or "Rahul Khandke" being scientists and/or working for Pfizer anywhere on the internet apart from in articles linked to this video? I had covid and won't be having the vaccine anytime soon but getting Josiah Munoz vibes from this video. Also, very Valley Girl "like, totally" speech from some of these supposed men of science.

G

Of course you might've got a false positive test as well. The PCR tests especially are notoriously faulty

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Of course you might've got a false positive test as well. The PCR tests especially are notoriously faulty
i was in quarantine with my gf who had symptoms, lost her sense of taste and smell for a couple months.

Its cause i have O blood type i didnt have symptoms, at least thats what i heard

JumboYumYums

Prison awaits, stlaker.
Forum Clout
It's not exactly surprising that a drug company is putting profits over peoples health yet again. Also people have known for a while now that natural infection is just as good, if not better than the vaccines for immunity to covid, hence all the lawsuits against vaccine mandates.

Last edited:

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
This is kind of lame. They are acting like they have explosive revelations when it is really just normal people speaking candidly about what they think. All they are going to accomplish is getting those people fired or disciplined, which is only going to reinforce the chilling effect.
The chilling effect for who? These are the people who support these tactics. Creating a "chilling effect" for leftists is deserved and desirable.

Why is there no record of "Nick Karl" "Chris Croces" or "Rahul Khandke" being scientists and/or working for Pfizer anywhere on the internet apart from in articles linked to this video? I had covid and won't be having the vaccine anytime soon but getting Josiah Munoz vibes from this video. Also, very Valley Girl "like, totally" speech from some of these supposed men of science.

In the last Pat recording where Josiah reveals himself as a fake, "SpaceEdge" mentions Sascha Baron Cohen as an example of this kind of underhanded misrepresentation. If Baron Cohen can do it to mock whites without legal consequence too bad if you don't like it being done to you.

It's dirty a way to conduct business, or even pranks one could argue, but the left indulges in it to the maximum and feel they are doing so from a moral pedestal that excuses manipulative, unethical behavior. SpaceEdge/Josiah, and Project Veritas, are doing what the left do to their enemies. They're getting their own medicine, which they richly deserve, unless you are sympathetic or identify with the left

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
Forum Clout
I wish veritas was real / actually did impactful stuff. I wonder if they are controlled opposition or what. They always exaggerate everything and act like their next video is the most explosive release ever when its always nothing, its always just some dumb nigger speaking their stupid opinion.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
They are probably just interns or people who just happen to work there, and the video is pretending like these are the people developing the vaccine. It is like whenever someone from Google is interviewed, they are supposed to be directly responsible for the search algorithm no matter what kind of work they do or how senior they are.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
The chilling effect for who? These are the people who support these tactics. Creating a "chilling effect" for leftists is deserved and desirable.
Yeah, I don't see the point of snitching on a bunch of random low-level employees who do not seem to be buying into the vaccine agenda. These people agree with you and may now be facing consequences for it, which only does more to stamp out wrongthink since nobody wants to lose their job. You think everyone who works at Pfizer is the enemy? What a stupid Tomlinson-like mentality.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Yeah, I don't see the point of snitching on a bunch of random low-level employees who do not seem to be buying into the vaccine agenda. These people agree with you and may now be facing consequences for it, which only does more to stamp out wrongthink since nobody wants to lose their job. You think everyone who works at Pfizer is the enemy? What a stupid Tomlinson-like mentality.
You'd have a point if you can demonstrate they're low-level employees. If not, they're not helpless bystanders