• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PFGTV IS LIVE

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
I love f-ed up facts. how does he keep finding all this stuff?

Chris Edina looks like Jay Mohr's normal younger brother.

1709650730605.png

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
The technical difficulties really are funnier than all of intentionally funny radio combined.
I still think Scorch knows all this and is playing us like fiddles with mastermind type shock jockery.

You can't tell me he honestly doesn't realize how awfully shots/staged this is.
80% of the real estate is neither him or the guest. Really getting his money's worth with that brick wall!

Last edited:

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I was finally able to catch up last night. In the weeks leading up to this event dark thoughts entered my mind. Niggling doubts that the newest incarnation of PFGTV might not live up to the hype.

I should've known better. The episode was positively Scorchtastic, not only delivering on everything I had hoped for but far exceeding my expectations. It was a baptism into being reborn as a true blue pfgciple.