• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PFGTV IS LIVE

G

faggots.jpg

The live chat is killing my ribs. I can't breathe.

Lead singer: "This one goes out to Rachel".

hilarious.jpg

sherockradio

Call me Erika.
Forum Clout
PFGTV is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. I was crying laughing both episodes.

I want him to start a Patreon, I never gave money to any of those, but I want this thing to continue.

I hope Ant or Jim will review it on their shows. It is so good that even in their old queen days they could get some funny commentary out of it.

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
PFGTV is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. I was crying laughing both episodes.

I want him to start a Patreon, I never gave money to any of those, but I want this thing to continue.

I hope Ant or Jim will review it on their shows. It is so good that even in their old queen days they could get some funny commentary out of it.
Fuck those 2 has-beens ....Scorch is the future

G

the last time I saw ant "commentating" over scorch stuff he was just sitting there watching it saying nothing.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout

That Karl Hamburger guy, who spends all his time making the same half dozen jokes about Stuttering John, mocked Scorch's first show. Which is pointless Scorch's own the chat does it in real time and funnier.