• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PFG!😊

Forum Clout
1672263993719.png

1672264012080.png

G

[MEDIA=youtube]oTXz_xr5aa8[/MEDIA]

Is it only us European brothermen who can take these long vacations? I get five weeks every year and have like three weeks saved from previous years, so I've taken next week off just to get rid of some days. Most of the world get vacations like stlaker Patti.

I also get 5 weeks a year, i only take summer and Christmas vacations, 4 weeks total. So I’ll take one week with me for next year.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I have a Columbia long
sleeve PFG shirt ( I have them in different colors) I wear every day to work. I have one in a “beet” color and a lot of bitches notice it around town.
You say a lot of shit that makes me laugh and I don't even understand why I'm laughing. I think you're some sort of mystical being and if you were to die, the balance of the universe would be thrown off and the world would descend into chaos.