• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Peter Gabriel is now Patposting

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I love Peter Gabriel, his 87 Athens concert is up there with the best of all time.

WWAWD FAWKIN' Sledgehammer!?!

30229987398f82cb9f409dc22aa82060.jpg

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I had to import the out of print Anchor Bay version that removes the fucking laugh track.

I'll never understand the over-reliance of the laugh track with shows.
Thank God ours doesn't have any laugh tracks, never even knew there were versions of the show featuring them. Yeah, that'd ruin it. I don't need a crowd telling me Hammer shooting a piece of toast in midair is funny.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Yikes. Old Pete hopping about like a fag in the third vid really makes me wonder if he's more autistic than Gary Numan or David Byrne
That whole thing is so 80s. The African stoles, the fact that when the pitch black people came on stage the audience knew it was “In Your Eyes” time, all the shucking and jiving. A simpler better time.