• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pepper Hicks

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I'm all in with da fawkin Chris Stanley. Not on bennington though. No one listens to bennington

B5PhIpDIIAAn56W.jpg

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Chris is PFG haven't listened in years always enjoyed his cheapness stories like how he was buying factory defect underwear where there was no dick hole part and shit was sewn crooked
nigga slept in ancient umbros according to ESD. Fucking guy was living in some rent controlled shithole in Astoria well after his mother, his only family, died. His old man was a buckwild junkie. Chris Stanley should go in the radio hall of fame.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
nigga slept in ancient umbros according to ESD. Fucking guy was living in some rent controlled shithole in Astoria well after his mother, his only family, died. His old man was a buckwild junkie. Chris Stanley should go in the radio hall of fame.
Think he said he was paying 300 a month because of the rent control deal from his mother, he also got the money from settlement from the city/state after his mother had died, she was injured from something, think there was explosion and it contributed to her death months or something later, forget its been while

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Think he said he was paying 300 a month because of the rent control deal from his mother, he also got the money from settlement from the city/state after his mother had died, she was injured from something, think there was explosion and it contributed to her death months or something later, forget its been while
she got blasted by a manhole cover and trampled too I think. Some kinda sewer explosion

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Doubt I could stand him as a host but as a co-host to Ron he's solid. Like everyone else in existence, I'd listen to him and Ron on a show without Gail. He's got the right mix of being fucked up without it being too much of a detriment to contributing.