• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

people who dont have alts wanna be micro celebs on a weird forum

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Or maybe the people who feel the need to make 500 new names every month (as a man in their 30's+) and make it obvious that they're the exact same person just want to be the underground celebrity who gets remembered more as a one hit wonder? Hard to say. All we know for sure is that anyone with more than 1 registered account is a mentally ill, substance abusing coward.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
It's not about me, it's about Jenna. You start shitposting about some obscure horror actress who is booking childrens cartoons about Jurassic Park, next thing you know she's the biggest draw in the goddamn industry. It's mainstream news that a paparazzi caught her smoking.

You look at what's happened to her since I decided to exclusively have Jenna avatars, how can I stop?

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
Or maybe the people who feel the need to make 500 new names every month (as a man in their 30's+) and make it obvious that they're the exact same person just want to be the underground celebrity who gets remembered more as a one hit wonder? Hard to say. All we know for sure is that anyone with more than 1 registered account is a mentally ill, substance abusing coward.

you should be an fbi profiler

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I don't have alts because I'm lazy.
You're just supposed to create one on your non-main browser so all you have to do is copy and paste the thread you just saw into it

You really think I log out of this and into my Ray Wilson account every time I want to larp about Gosiah having an opinion on Fatrick?