• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

People Who Deserve to get Raped by a Pack of Niggers

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
British Bulldog, and eat a bag of shit. The dog was not remotely aggressive. If anything they would have deserved having K-Nigger eat their face
Dogs are faggots and I hope they all die. The only dogs I love are mine. Everyone else's is a faggot who makes my life slightly worse.

There are two types of pitbulls - ones that have violently attacked and permanently harmed people, and ones that have yet to violently attack and permanently harm people.

Car crashed for thinking any gay animal's life is worth more than even the lowest human's.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230614_012952_Chrome.jpg

"This isn’t the first time Jack Harlow has addressed white people’s place within hip-hop. In a 2022 Billboard interview with Lil Uzi Vert, Harlow acknowledged his privilege and responsibilities as a white man in a Black genre."

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230614_020533_Chrome.jpg

"There is a movement we call Afro-Futurism, where we imagine a black way of life free of white supremacy and bigotry. 'Black Panther,' I think, is the first blockbuster film centered in the ethos of Afro-Futurism, where the writers and directors and makeup and wardrobe team all imagined a beautiful, thriving black Africa without colonialism."

"I was never a white guy pretending to be black. Not once, ever, did it occur to me that I was being phony or fraudulent or fake. Quite the opposite - I always believed I was living the truest form of my self."

Fuckin John Waters wannabe with his pencil thin pedostache. Shaun King is about as white as John Waters too. Now that I think about it, John Waters also deserves to get raped by a pack of niggers. I'll bet that old queen loves joggers and toddlers.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
View attachment 126826

"There is a movement we call Afro-Futurism, where we imagine a black way of life free of white supremacy and bigotry. 'Black Panther,' I think, is the first blockbuster film centered in the ethos of Afro-Futurism, where the writers and directors and makeup and wardrobe team all imagined a beautiful, thriving black Africa without colonialism."

"I was never a white guy pretending to be black. Not once, ever, did it occur to me that I was being phony or fraudulent or fake. Quite the opposite - I always believed I was living the truest form of my self."

Fuckin John Waters wannabe with his pencil thin pedostache. Shaun King is about as white as John Waters too. Now that I think about it, John Waters also deserves to get raped by a pack of niggers. I'll bet that old queen loves joggers and toddlers.
Talcum X

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Update on the two faggots. Someone has a Facebook group dedicated to finding them. They posted a Convo from Facebook with their mother who a trashy piece of shit (she literally says 'why dies the mom always get the blame'. Retarded cunt. Here's a few parts that got my ribs
FB_IMG_1686851787925.jpg

FB_IMG_1686851836945.jpg