• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

People Who Deserve to get Raped by a Pack of Niggers

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
And it will be their fault
casey-anthony-sentencing.jpg

Forum Clout

I would seriously sodomize these two fog Niggers with a bat. And they got relocated and give new IDs by the government because Surprise, other people also want to fucking murder them

Last edited:

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout

I would seriously sodomize these two fog Niggers with a bat. And they got relocated and give new IDs by the government because Surprise, other people also want to fucking murder them
Was it a pitbull? If so they deserve a medal too

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

I could torture those those pieces of shit to death and never lose a wink of sleep over it.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
i'm not a violent man, but If I were in prison with one of them, they'd be getting tossed off the tier as many times as it takes
Make them bark like a dog, and savagely beat them for not getting the breed right. This goes on for the entirety, so maybe three weeks before someone kicks a rib into a lung or bounces a head just a tad too hard off a railing.
"That sounded like a beagle...I said BICHON FRISE, prag!"

Forum Clout
Make them bark like a dog, and savagely beat them for not getting the breed right. This goes on for the entirety, so maybe three weeks before someone kicks a rib into a lung or bounces a head just a tad too hard off a railing.
"That sounded like a beagle...I said BICHON FRISE, prag!"
At My Hearing on Assault Charges:You brutally injured that man. he'll never WALK again!
Me: oh? have you considered putting him down?