Pedro Pascal is not a good actor

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I'm mostly basing this on his shitty performance in TLOU but he wasn't that great in GoT either and doesn't he wear a helmet the entire time in the gay star wars spin off? (I don't know. I've never seen it).

I think he's just been lucky in that he's starred in a lot of big franchises that are already beloved.

Of course Reddit has a hard on for him and acts like he's Daniel Day Lewis and Marlon Brando combined.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
He's also a massive faggot who had (he/him) pronouns in his twitter bio.
he has to work in (((Hollywood)))....that type of boot licking keeps you working

don't believe me- talk tor Roberto Davi.......then again who wants to cast him in anything

and what's with the wig he wears now

HotDogJoe

no he is a good actor

ironically it's all of you who are being contrarian here because he's the flavor of the month

What's he been in where he was good? (genuine :image_9248: question)

Unless I'm being a literal Jim here and you're being sarcastic.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
What's he been in where he was good? (genuine :image_9248: question)

Unless I'm being a literal Jim here and you're being sarcastic.
nigga I don't know...why you asking me?!

I know this:
-he's ethnic
-has a Jolie Laide look
-has an ethnic name

In spite of all those 3 he still gets cast therefore he must be good enough of an actor

the fuck kinda stella adler forum is this

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
He's also a massive faggot who had (he/him) pronouns in his twitter bio.
His fag sister or brother or whatever goblin creature it is, is some sort of transgender weirdo. But the real reason he is famous is because his uncle was the first (((marxist))) president of Chile. So when your parents and family are the heads of Chile you get easily get an acting career despite having no talent. His entire family are connected to the CIA/Mossad/communists.

HotDogJoe

nigga I don't know...why you asking me?!

I know this:
-he's ethnic
-has a Jolie Laide look
-has an ethnic name

In spite of all those 3 he still gets cast therefore he must be good enough of an actor

the fuck kinda stella adler forum is this

Oh ok. Well that wasn't funny or informative but thanks I guess. This place is full of odd people.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
He reminded me of Gary Cooper in TLOU.
the-sopranos.gif