• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pedophile Patrick S. Tomlinson has woken up and is continuing his fake victim crusade

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Isn't that JDA's trans friend? The one Pat called an incel and Nazi, threatened to take photos of for showing up to Wondercon?
Yup:

30dfa51189dbe1351ba87503d608cbfb.jpg

f5d485.png

G

Fatrick and his pedo ilk are just mad that we run on precedent and case law in this country. Not the whims of SJW retards.
Exactly, since you're on the job, you know the niggers all think "da judge" is like a witch doctor who can just make things happen based on whims and justice magic. They have no idea literally hundreds of years of case law are built upon itself to reach outcomes. They think "da judge" can just feel their way to his decision. Thus why I feel niggers are lower evolutionary humans.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Exactly, since you're on the job, you know the niggers all think "da judge" is like a witch doctor who can just make things happen based on whims and justice magic. They have no idea literally hundreds of years of case law are built upon itself to reach outcomes. They think "da judge" can just feel their way to his decision. Thus why I feel niggers are lower evolutionary humans.
Pull off their tails and throw them in jails

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
John Wiswell@Wiswell
Nebula winner, Hugo finalist. Words in Uncanny, F&SF, Nature, & more. SFWA member. VP17. Disabled. Ace/aro. He/him. Wants to hug kaiju.

total pedo
What the fuck is an ace/aro?

The last time I looked up a new Twitter bio acronym that one of you mentioned on here, I went down a dark rabbit hole about map/nomaps.

Looked it up:

Ace: an abbreviated term for 'asexual'. ... Apothisexual: someone who is asexual and sex-repulsed. Aro: an abbreviated term for 'aromantic'. Aromantic: someone who does not experience romantic attraction. Asexual: someone who does not experience sexual attraction.

This guy has to either been molested to find sex revolting, or he's into some really sick shit that you can only find on the dark web.