• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pedophile Nana incriminates himself some more on today's TACS

Forum Clout
"Adult women...YUCK!" lisped Andy Espresso. "I like the young ones, with the boyish hips, flat boyish chests, and small boyish asses" he gleefully squealed. "You fool! You've said too much! Correct yourself! Say something about how much you love pussy!" he suddenly realized. "Pussy is so awesome! I love pussy! I'm unapologetically masculine" he unconvincingly bleated. Then Andy's mind flashed to Gavin, sitting there across from him. That beard, that queerish voice...Andy felt the blood rushing to his withered grandpa loins again. "Pussy, but not OLD pussy...YUCK! You know, like young girls. There's NOTHING more hetero than that!" the mincing fag screeched.

Forum Clout
"I've GOT to keep pretending I'm into him" thought Gavin. He felt the bile rise in his throat as Andy continued screeching about raping minors. "He's so fucking disgusting, but I NEED this exposure. No one else will give me any air time" he mused. He glanced over at the mincing, hooting fruit and winked seductively. "How did I ever sink to this level?" pondered the freakish bearded weirdo.

"I'd go as low as seven!" Andy excitedly lisped. "What, you've never seen a TOTALLY FUCKABLE seven year old? Liar! ALL heterosexual men secretly yearn to stalk and fuck children! Only I have balls enough to admit it" boasted the mincing old queen. Andy began swishing and sashaying in his chair, just radiating homosexual energy. He looked into Gavin's eyes and visibly swooned with delight. "Just wait til you move down to Greenville with me. We'll OWN that town! Think of all the FUN we'll have together!" he girlishly squealed, as he anxiously hugged himself.

"I can hardly wait" lied Gavin. "God, I don't want to live in that shitty hick town with this homo. I'm gonna have to tell him my beard won't allow it or something. But then he might not give me any airtime. Jim and Sam won't touch me, and no fucking way I'm begging Opie for anything. I am so, so fucked" he lamented. "Change the subject somehow". "It sounds like SO MUCH FUN, Andy! All guy stuff, all the time! Hey! wanna see me shove this nectarine up my ass?".

"HOO HA HA HA HOLEEEEEESHIT! NECTARINE! HA HO HOO HOO HEE HEE!" Andy joyously giggled.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
His twitter is what he just truly wants to do. He wants to prance around in mommy’s heels, a dress, with the vibrating egg in his asshole 24/7, telling himself that he’s been called sexy and fuck 11 year olds… just without the blacks around.

Sick man! Very deranged! And ugly!
The sad part is I'd respect him more if he wasn't a complete denying faggot about it.