• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pedo Ally Eric Hildeman admits he's already taking precautions against Owen for his Milwaukee Falcon Convention

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
If he kept his yap shut we wouldn't have even found put about this loser get-together. It's not like he's leveraging his online following for marketing. Attendance will be exactly the same whether he promotes it or not.

Fuck, I really hate Hildy and his podcast. He is such a smug know it all faggot and listening to him is overwhelming like a terrible stench.
He's not even a pseudo-intellectual. He's like a pseudo-pseudo-(pedo) intellectual. He barely even attempts any kind of smartest guy in the room analysis and when he does he doesn't use any actual facts. Everything is vague figures or "some guy" or "I think it was...". Even on super simple shit he is supposed to be invested in and could look up in two seconds. He is the fucking worst.

Last edited:

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Nobody's going. Nobody is in his gay club. Nobody shares his interests. I hope he loses lots of money on this
Screenshot-20240624-160451-Chrome.jpg

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout

Lightsaber Tournament​

The Sabre Legion has a strong presence in Wisconsin, and they’ve been invited to do a off-circuit lightsaber tournament. Plans are still pending, so watch this space for further developments.

I'm seriously considering attending Falcon Con to compete in the lightsaber tournament. I've got a crackpipe full of kyber crystals that allows me to cast endless force lightning in between nods

Hey Eric, sorry about your sister. I had no idea turning to the dark side involved so much sex with lazy eyed men, but needless to say I regret not knowing sooner.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Hildy: im taking steps to protect myself from some trolls who I engage and talk about

no one asked.
because no-one cares about you Hildy.
He's more Paul weimer than a Pat.
It's probably what makes him so pathetic.
Had it not been for his sister he would be completely forgotten about by now.

thumbnail (1).jpg

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
I wonder how many of those convention freaks will still be wearing masks in September 2025
Vaccinations are mandatory even though they're not actually checking.
3d55e46ba4524147d5d33a3125579747.jpg

Owen also gets a shout out on the Code of Conduct page and I'm pretty sure the 2nd screenshot is inspired by Lonely Rick.

e8b81e36f10b3673b3b54fae56db65e9.jpg

8089dd66ccbf6c230871c112026999fe.jpg

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Vaccinations are mandatory even though they're not actually checking.
3d55e46ba4524147d5d33a3125579747.jpg

Owen also gets a shout out on the Code of Conduct page and I'm pretty sure the 2nd screenshot is inspired by Lonely Rick.

e8b81e36f10b3673b3b54fae56db65e9.jpg

8089dd66ccbf6c230871c112026999fe.jpg
lol, and who exactly is going to enforce that?

No one, because this shit will be cancelled due to no ticket sales. Unless that’s the point and this is just a honeypot for boomia.