• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PCJ's explanation on how him and Adrienne got together.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Big Jon Studd absolutely crushes it in every way. Smarter, funnier, better looking, better provider, better husband, more handsome, infinitely better dad and exponentially bigger cock/better lover. I’d pay good money to watch him smash the fucking shit out of Pat’s big fat pig face too.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Did Jon know about this place before or after someone from here contacted him?
He already knew about it. Pat has complained about us at his fag conventions and some people from there have lurked here and told Jon about it. He wouldn't give me specific names but I heavily suspect bearded bro from the Lappening photos and Blappy seems very likely as well.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I hate that my ex wife lives 5 miles away on the other side of Covington, Louisiana and I’m in Abita Springs. Couldn’t imagine my kids spending half their time even 45 minutes away in Baton Rouge. Or 2 hours away in Lafayette. Or god forbid 3 hours away in Shreveport, or Monroe. I have them every other week (joint custody is amazing) although it may become full time because we’ve really buckled down on reconciling. Been going to couples counseling and everything. Not saying we’ll get remarried, but maybe we both feel like divorce was a bad choice 6 years ago. This fat failure is more than fine with living hours away, signing away his rights and whining about it on Twitter like a bitch.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
He already knew about it. Pat has complained about us at his fag conventions and some people from there have lurked here and told Jon about it. He wouldn't give me specific names but I heavily suspect bearded bro from the Lappening photos and Blappy seems very likely as well.
The guy who’s pointing up at the ceiling? He’s a fawkin’ icon bro. I pray he lurks here

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I’m pretty sure Jon has zero problems with us due to our hero worship of his massive mule and our shitting in piggy’s mouth on a regular basis.

I also don’t think Blappy actually likes Patrick, he doesent follow him on Twitter and I think Pat dressed up their confrontation in a Louisville hotel room. Blappy probably called him an impotent faggot and threatened to beat his ass and that’s why Piggy SHUT HIS FUCKING MOUTH!