• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PCJ's explanation on how him and Adrienne got together.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
I was going back through my reddit conversation with Jon after some threads yesterday. I always meant to make a thread about all this but I'm lazy and also don't care that much.

Anyway this is from a little over a year ago, when Pat's twitter got suspended. @Tony I believe made us some wonderful art of Jon showing up at Pat's doorstep when we found out about this.

Jon-redddit.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Direct. Succinct. Honest. Admirable.

This is a good man, who connected with someone sharing a similar experience and found genuine love with her. Had her back when she needed it and scared her bully off; a bully who ultimately ran away shitting his pants as he squealed in fear.

The fact that Pat paints himself a victim is disgusting. It belittles everything actual victims of abuse suffer through, like a pussy version of Stolen Valor.

I hope he Bon Scott's on the couch after a night of self loathing at Hooligans... But in SPACE!

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Imagine Pat's luck to find out that his daughter wouldn't be raised halfway across the country but instead in his own hometown. Really a dream scenario for a divorced dad as you can guarantee that you can be there for all her birthdays/recitals/games (assuming a decent relationship w/ your ex) as well as making your court ordered weekends more convenient for everyone involved.

Instead Fatrick's first instinct was to move away like a petulant, child. Fat disgrace is proving that Adrienne's initial fears about him as a father were correct and he's too stupid to even realize it. Don't underestimate just how fat he is either, it plays a part in this to be sure.