• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

payquasi.com

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
The Shithead favicon is bo staffing my ribs

Screenshot-from-2021-12-15-11-40-00.png

Screenshot-from-2021-12-15-11-41-20.png

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Very cool, but that amount is not accurate. Pat currently owes about $24230 if you include interest. Interest for a judgment debt in California is not compounded at all, it is a flat rate of 10% of the principal annually, which is prorated to obtain the interest accrued so far.

The real formula to compute the interest is the following:

(1 + 0.1 (days since judgment)/365) * 23739
This works out to my calculation for the first year. Then the last number is $23739*1.1.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
While this is just Quasis money total. Lets not forget that Pat is also obligated to pay 10% of that SFWA loan. So there is another $10-12k that he is also getting billed for. Two different bill collectors will be tracking him down. Its a matter of time before his little safe bubble is going to be popped.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
oh yea I should clarify, he doesn't PERSONALLY like them, but believes people have the freedom to have them. at least from what i've heard.
As far as I know he describes himself as a gun enthusiast though. He had a famous quote about how people taking part in gun buy back programs because of criminals having too many guns is like cutting your balls off because your neighbors have too many kids.

I’ve never had the pleasure but there are still some people where I work who worked with Clint in the 90’s and he sounds pretty fucking based from all accounts.

G

Very cool, but that amount is not accurate. Pat currently owes about $24230 if you include interest. Interest for a judgment debt in California is not compounded at all, it is a flat rate of 10% of the principal annually, which is prorated to obtain the interest accrued so far.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.courts.ca.gov/documents/mc013info.pdf[/URL]

The real formula to compute the interest is the following:

[URL='https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=%281+%2B+0.1+*+%28days+from+September+30%2C+2021+to+today%29+%2F+%28365+days%29%29+*+%2423739'](1 + 0.1 (days since judgment)/365) * 23739[/URL]
IT appears to be fixed now my dude