• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pay Patrick a compliment

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Pat is an inspiration! In my own limited experience his obesity and laziness has inspired several members on this board to reach out to me for personal workout and diet tips. I’ve been so proud to give them guidance and help them improve their fitness.

You all know who you are, and you make me happy. You looked at Pat’s sad, carb-filled alcoholic life and ugly face and body and decided “no more”, and you make your ol’ pal Carol SO PROUD. Keep it up!!!

G

I guess the fact that he's white and pretty straight-edge (i.e. no coke/opiates/etc) for the most part. If he were born in a different era, there would be no Twitter for him to obsess over, and his dad would have beat the shit out of him as a child (instead of his mom telling him he's amazing and perfect) so that he would have grown up to at worst been a slightly annoying person who at least had a job and paid taxes and contributed to society. Maybe even hate niggers while he's at it.

P

potatopeeler63

He was able to attract 46,273 people that are dumber, gayer, and more pedophilic(debatable) than he is; to give him likes for inane drivel that is masqueraded as political punditry consequentially feeding his ego so he doesn’t put a .45 in his mouth and end it all after being literally, and figuratively, cuckolded by his best friend