• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Paul Weimer is having a better day today

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
no i am forever in debt to victims of sexual exploitation for the rest of my life. i was groomed, he groomed me. it's all good. i don't remember exactly how old he was but it was older than my father, in my 40s

and here's my anorexic ass since i put all those other innocent girls out there. this is not for attention i swear. no really.
When I was a teen my girlfriend wanted to get into modeling. She showed me an ad by a guy who was asking for young girls to photograph for his private collection. How in the fuck that didn't sound creepy and potentially dangerous to her I'll never understand.

Muffin

Forum Clout
no i am forever in debt to victims of sexual exploitation for the rest of my life. i was groomed, he groomed me. it's all good. i don't remember exactly how old he was but it was older than my father, in my 40s

and here's my anorexic ass since i put all those other innocent girls out there. this is not for attention i swear. no really.

efuepqei2xitl0yhipwd8vgo5xe64sc.jpg
Comparing this pic to the nude pics you posted on the old sub makes me realize that pedos might actually have a point.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Comparing this pic to the nude pics you posted on the old sub makes me realize that pedos might actually have a point.
they have it all figured out. the men (faggots) in the fashion industry who like little boy bodys. that's where it's at.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I used to dabble in short films for a bit. Honestly never got the appeal of "artsy" nudes or finding an actress willing to get nude for the part, and the guys who did always came across like faggy Hollywood producers who only cared about the sexual powertrip. "Oh it's important for the film" but then the film is just some chick lying on a couch with her tits out.

The whole thing just felt like a scam. Like exaggerating the effects of blue balls when you're a horny teenager - oh baby, you got me hard, if I don't finish it's gonna hurt sooooooooo bad!

G

Your face is OK but that body could only appeal to homosexuals and pedophiles. The good news? All you need to do to improve it is eat more. Not too much for too long but enough to add some tits and ass.

G

Frank
C'mon, stop beating around the bush.
Frankly, I'm surprised one of the niggers she fucks hasn't clued her in. Every black dude I've ever known has a scrawny bitch he hits up on occasion but his ass goes home to a plump white or black ho.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout

can I have the high res version of this for research purposes pls

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

Damn, look at that bellybutton 😍