• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Paul Weimer is having a better day today

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Update on the Twitter avatar.

HL6GIcLt_400x400.jpg

He's gone from photo of a dead tree, to a snowy mountain, and now to a spiky flower. Butterfly imminent. What a dramatic queen.

I hope your brother decides a Weimer family honor killing is necessary.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
he blows ass
my dead ex boyfriend was an amazing photographer
and he did some very paul weimeresque things
but at least he had talent and a good eye. paul takes the most generic rock pics
Paul's photos really are dogshit. The most generic and uninspired images. He has nothing else to do with his time when traveling alone and yet he can't do better than a granny taking snaps on the Vegas junket.

It's almost as though his entire hobby is a cover for why he carries a camera everywhere... :unsure:

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Forum Clout

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
They were going to be molested by someone. You might as well get paid.

MincLawChaChing.gif
no i am forever in debt to victims of sexual exploitation for the rest of my life. i was groomed, he groomed me. it's all good. i don't remember exactly how old he was but it was older than my father, in my 40s

and here's my anorexic ass since i put all those other innocent girls out there. this is not for attention i swear. no really.

efuepqei2xitl0yhipwd8vgo5xe64sc.jpg