• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Paul the snitch 2

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
I didn't make the chat.

If I could fall into the sky, do you think time would pass me by?

first.jpg

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
That's a screenshot of me sending embarrassing screenshots of Boq to the rest of that chat.

Seems pfg to me, @angryster

You said you didn't make that chat, yet you're the original poster. Page 1, first comment.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Why would you even need to make a chat about pat when there’s an entire forum? He doesn’t do anything except tweet anymore and it doesn’t seem like anyone is up to any particularly funny hijinks.

Missy is a fucking insane hysteric and dating the count. Boq is streaming (to under 10 people) with a schizophrenic woman who lives in squalor. Why not
Spread the resources?

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
Forum Clout
Why would you even need to make a chat about pat when there’s an entire forum? He doesn’t do anything except tweet anymore and it doesn’t seem like anyone is up to any particularly funny hijinks.

Missy is a fucking insane hysteric and dating the count. Boq is streaming (to under 10 people) with a schizophrenic woman who lives in squalor. Why not
Spread the resources?
And everyone on here just screenshots all the fake private chats.