• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Paul the snitch 2

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Paul for the record you're a spaz, and you were totally a cunt DMing "if coonskin has any alts you need to tell me right now".

But you didn't break the almighty secret chat code and @Dog Eater should have probably kept that info close to the vest instead of "exposing" you.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
Paul for the record you're a spaz, and you were totally a cunt DMing "if coonskin has any alts you need to tell me right now".

But you didn't break the almighty secret chat code and @Dog Eater should have probably kept that info close to the vest instead of "exposing" you.
Care to comment on the former user that we can't talk about?

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
You’re definitely not bothered by all of this.

1000001273.png

Seethe, child.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Why the fuck are you so unfunny. Why the fuck are you so autistic.

To the faggots running the Pat chats that totally don’t exist (how would i know i’m not in them)…in what fucking world did you think it was a good idea to let this absolute tard into them. Is the criteria to get in just posting about Pat? You tweet at him once and you’re in the club? You give a loser like this an ounce of validation and he feels superior and like he has something to lose

Again my problem with you is that you’re just so fucking boring.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
Why the fuck are you so unfunny. Why the fuck are you so autistic.

To the faggots running the Pat chats that totally don’t exist (how would i know i’m not in them)…in what fucking world did you think it was a good idea to let this absolute tard into them. Is the criteria to get in just posting about Pat? You tweet at him once and you’re in the club? You give a loser like this an ounce of validation and he feels superior and like he has something to lose

Again my problem with you is that you’re just so fucking boring.

@mods

- character limit, as agreed upon

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout

Your opinion has been considered.
However your entry to the secret chats has been once again denied due to your lack of content and testosterone.
Appeals may be sent to @Ashcroft.

Thank you.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
Look Paul, just don’t leak anything from the NoBacon Defense Force chat. That’s in the past, Jenna and I have made peace.

Harry. Our ONLY deal was that I wouldn't leak anything from your chat with @Wigger about underage burkha feet pics.

And I haven't.

You and me are tight like skin on Boq's face.