• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Paul in crisis mode once again behind locked down account

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
ImpureAgedLark-small.gif

Forum Clout
Pat is a loathsome cunt, but I hate Paul more. It's similar to how I wished that fat fuck from Game of Thrones would die every time I saw him on scene. I just get a primal feeling of hate towards anyone this pathetic. It has to be evolution because I imagine during the Neolithic tribes would club people like Paul to death. Everyone's out gathering food and Paul's throwing himself a pity party for his stubbed toe. Otzi, the man who's arm was ripped off by wolves one moon ago and still contributes, gets the first swing.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Life is so easy and great for everyone else like people in Liberia or even the gentlemen enlisted in the Lord's Resistance Army, why does he have to have it so tough? I'm so sorry paul.

Not to mention all the Asians who would take beatings for providing awful customer service, that's really fun and enjoyable for them in reality.

G

Pat is a loathsome cunt, but I hate Paul more. It's similar to how I wished that fat fuck from Game of Thrones would die every time I saw him on scene. I just get a primal feeling of hate towards anyone this pathetic. It has to be evolution because I imagine during the Neolithic tribes would club people like Paul to death. Everyone's out gathering food and Paul's throwing himself a pity party for his stubbed toe. Otzi, the man who's arm was ripped off by wolves one moon ago and still contributes, gets the first swing.
They wouldn't club him to death as an adult. He would have been tossed off a cliff as a baby Spartan-style the first time he got whooping cough and cried 3 nights running.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I bet he goes to the hardware store and explains he needs a rope that can hold the weight of a person then starts tearing up in front of the store assistant.

i worked in one as a teenager and someone tried to do this lol.

some pathetic skinny fat cretin like Paul, too. He asked where the rope was and was clearly fishing for me to ask why he needed it, didn’t bite. I hope he did it.