• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Paul in crisis mode once again behind locked down account

Horst-Wessel-Lied

Ansel Deepspade is a Faggot
Forum Clout
wYNPxIk.png

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Why is this nigga in a wheelchair again? Some burly dad saw him snapping pics of his toddler and gave him the ol' debt collection reminder?
he's not anymore, he had an injured foot in one of those boot things for while. most people would go with crutches or one of those knee scooter things but not our paul, he needs the ultimate sympathy

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
he's not anymore, he had an injured foot in one of those boot things for while. most people would go with crutches or one of those knee scooter things but not our paul, he needs the ultimate sympathy

He's legitimately the most pathetic adult I have ever known of by far and I say that as somebody who is aware of the existence of Joe Cumia and Patrick S Tomlinson.

G

Guaranteed the little creep got a rush off the sympathetic glances from hausfraus and the "what happened to that man's legs, mommy" questions from his favourite demographic.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Waaaah I got a prank call at work waaaah

How can you be as old as this baby fucker yet never learned how to face issues like a man rather than melting down into histrionics at every little upset?

If we find you exhausting, Paul, then those close to you must view you as an absolute beatdown. I know that you aren't attracted to adults, but this is why you will always be alone - who wants to be around that shit?