• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patso Psychological Profile

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Pat's psych profile is pretty straightforward. There's some other things going on, but he's a textbook example of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Here's a blurb about the DSM-5 criteria for NPD. You only need 5 of 9 to be considered NPD (I've bolded ones that are slam dunk descriptions of Pat):

In the American Psychiatric Association’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5), NPD is defined as comprising a pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), a constant need for admiration, and a lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by the presence of at least 5 of the following 9 criteria:
  • A grandiose sense of self-importance
  • A preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
  • A belief that he or she is special and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people or institutions
  • A need for excessive admiration
  • A sense of entitlement
  • Interpersonally exploitive behavior
  • A lack of empathy
  • Envy of others or a belief that others are envious of him or her
  • A demonstration of arrogant and haughty behaviors or attitudes

As you can see, literally all of these describe Pat. He's 9 for 9. He's also fat, which compounds things.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I was just appreciating pat in his "fascist liar" shirt and I stopped to ponder what the fuck must go on in this idiot's head.

Here you have a guy who lies constantly and prescribes to fascist ideology proudly posing unironically in a shirt that decries fascism and dishonesty. Does he realize how hypocritical it is? Is he aware that he is an imposter? I mean, he has to be conscious of his dishonesty and lies (right?) but does he really think his stance opposes fascism?

Is it a lack of understanding of what fascism means? Does he really see himself as a heroic patriot as he demands mandatory injections for the populace? I wish we had an @NotaPsychologist here to give us a breakdown of this fat fuck's mental deficiencies.
He has no meaningful education beyond high school.