• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patso Psychological Profile

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I was just appreciating pat in his "fascist liar" shirt and I stopped to ponder what the fuck must go on in this idiot's head.

Here you have a guy who lies constantly and prescribes to fascist ideology proudly posing unironically in a shirt that decries fascism and dishonesty. Does he realize how hypocritical it is? Is he aware that he is an imposter? I mean, he has to be conscious of his dishonesty and lies (right?) but does he really think his stance opposes fascism?

Is it a lack of understanding of what fascism means? Does he really see himself as a heroic patriot as he demands mandatory injections for the populace? I wish we had an @NotaPsychologist here to give us a breakdown of this fat fuck's mental deficiencies.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I was just appreciating pat in his "fascist liar" shirt and I stopped to ponder what the fuck must go on in this idiot's head.

Here you have a guy who lies constantly and prescribes to fascist ideology proudly posing unironically in a shirt that decries fascism and dishonesty. Does he realize how hypocritical it is? Is he aware that he is an imposter? I mean, he has to be conscious of his dishonesty and lies (right?) but does he really think his stance opposes fascism?

Is it a lack of understanding of what fascism means? Does he really see himself as a heroic patriot as he demands mandatory injections for the populace? I wish we had an @NotaPsychologist here to give us a breakdown of this fat fuck's mental deficiencies.

It's not that he doesn't understand fascism, it's just that he sees his own view of fascism as the "correct" one, thanks to his crippling narcissism. His brain shapes reality in such a way to protect his ego from ever being "wrong".

It's a mental illness, trying to reason with it is a fruitless endeavor if you're approaching it from a non-mentally ill mindset. Of course I don't think random strangers are following and tracking me, I'm not schizophrenic. Of course my mood doesn't swing from manic happiness to intense depression, I'm not bipolar.

Patrick's mental illness tells him that Republicans are fascists and Democrats are anti-fascists. That's simply how the world works, child. Because Patrick places himself in the Democrat/Anti-Fascist category, nothing he could ever say or think would be considered Fascist or wrong.

Forum Clout
He has zero self-awareness. If he had a shred of it or was capable of feeling shame, he would have killed himself or at the very least killed his online footprint long, long ago.

The reason he is a "punch Nazis and wear a fucking mask" lefty is because he is very low status on every objective metric so the only thing he can compete with objectively high-status people on is obedience. Elon Musk wont bend the knee but Fatso will, and on Twitter that is rewarded, and Pig-tits is understandably addicted to the single solitary environment where him competing with a billionaire isn't completely laughable on its face.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
You're overthinking it. It's just basic projection.

I mean, look at Pat's continued obsession with Trump. He spends hours and hours obsessing over and stalking someone he's never even met!

What kind of a person does that??

I agree with the other guy who mentioned the media-generated reality and fake enemies that so many internet tards wallow in.

Pat is not a man capable of coming to his own decisions. His conception of himself is basically a tough cowboy (the good guy) against the barbaric injuns (the bad guys). He will never, ever admit that the 'bad guys' have a point or the 'good guys' are capable of making a mistake.

That's too nuanced for Pat. Oh no. His world is entirely black and white. His social media habits are basically a baby reaching out of the cot in infantile desperation to be handed a sweet, bright popsicle for agreeing with the 'correct' mindset. That's why he loves Twitter so much. Twitter tells you 100% all of your political and social viewpoints and then hands you candy for parroting their narrative. No wonder Pat love Twitter so much!

His enemies are all 100% non existent.

That's the sign of a real loser. A real failed man has to make up these fake, imaginary Nazi/incel/alt-right/literally-Hitler enemies so he can feel morally superior by comparison.

Pat's only 'enemies' are casual internet users who sometimes screenshot and draw attention to his own behaviour.

I mean... there is also the fact that he's having a fully blown mid-life crisis, but we can leave that one until another post.

Pat_Torque_Monday

on a watchlist of known perverts
Forum Clout

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/the-viciousness-of-tribalism

This substack I read earlier seems to relate to this and why people like Pat are the way they are. The article fails to mention that Pat is a useless fat cunt obviously but we're all up to speed on that here.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
He's a brain-dead simpleton who has only the barest surface level understanding of fascism, which is "Fascism equals Hitler and le ebil Nazis, the American right-wing equals fascism, never mind the fact Mao and Stalin make Hitler's body count look like amateur piddly-shit, Nazi Germany was the only authoritative dictatorship to exist in the 20th century, child." No concept or understanding of the Ancient Roman origins of fascism, no recognizing when the same attitude and tactics are used by his ilk because they're on "the right side of history," just a stupid, Midwestern rube who wants carte blanche to be a bully because he is a weak, worthless nothing who never accomplished anything in his life until he was in his thirties--no trophies or awards for sports in high school, no extra-curricular clubs, I'll bet not more than five people signed his yearbook. He's such a fat wanna-be try-hard jack-ass. He's fat, too.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
It’s all part of the left’s divide and conquer plans. Make the underclass feel like they have power by making everyone not like them the enemy. Turn them loose on forums of propaganda. Then collect their votes. Same thing happened in Germany in the late 20’s and early 30’s with an Austrian Bohemian Corporal with a stupid looking mustache.

G

You're overthinking it. It's just basic projection.

I mean, look at Pat's continued obsession with Trump. He spends hours and hours obsessing over and stalking someone he's never even met!

What kind of a person does that??

I agree with the other guy who mentioned the media-generated reality and fake enemies that so many internet tards wallow in.

Pat is not a man capable of coming to his own decisions. His conception of himself is basically a tough cowboy (the good guy) against the barbaric injuns (the bad guys). He will never, ever admit that the 'bad guys' have a point or the 'good guys' are capable of making a mistake.

That's too nuanced for Pat. Oh no. His world is entirely black and white. His social media habits are basically a baby reaching out of the cot in infantile desperation to be handed a sweet, bright popsicle for agreeing with the 'correct' mindset. That's why he loves Twitter so much. Twitter tells you 100% all of your political and social viewpoints and then hands you candy for parroting their narrative. No wonder Pat love Twitter so much!

His enemies are all 100% non existent.

That's the sign of a real loser. A real failed man has to make up these fake, imaginary Nazi/incel/alt-right/literally-Hitler enemies so he can feel morally superior by comparison.

Pat's only 'enemies' are casual internet users who sometimes screenshot and draw attention to his own behaviour.

I mean... there is also the fact that he's having a fully blown mid-life crisis, but we can leave that one until another post.
retard.jpg