• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pats writing this to himself

Forum Clout
Wait .... when did this become an NRA message board? NRA Forums.net? Where's my Charlton Heston smiley? FUCK
FROM MY COLD, DEAD BREASTS
ucao6o62q5o31.png

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Hmmm, my career is destroyed. I haven't published a book in years and have no contract or prospects from a major publisher, I have the same number of upcoming stand-up appearances as Bob Saget, the more I tweet the more people call me names and tell me how stupid I am, I haven't been booked to appear as a political firebrand anywhere in print or on TV in years, the gig looking fat while talking about aliens dried up...

I think my best next step is to spend the day trying to get the attention of some purple haired dopes on Twitter with similar non-jobs by faking some tweets and bringing the NRA into it out of nowhere. Yeah.. That's it! My 47k followers hate guns. And I'll make sure to include a bunch of weird stuff about poop, drug needles and graves, that'll make sure to show everybody how naughty my enemies are. What would a real rough hombre internet troll call someone to intimidate them? I know! Little tampon baby girl!

It's the only logical next step, child.

Last edited:
G

I want to believe it's him writing it but he does have a lot of troll attention at this point. It could be someone from the farms, could be someone from here but not posting it (because it's not really funny tbh). It is very coincidental that the things he ends up posting on Twitter and/or using in his lawsuit were written extremely similarly to his own writing style. Even those 5-6 obviously fake posts he put on the old board were transparently Rick.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
It's actually a pretty funny bit to make live reads when you're texting him. Back and forth with the "wrong as always, stlaker" then tell him to hold on a minute and plug the NRA. Are your second amendment rights being threatened? Are you worried that old man Biden is coming to take your guns? The National Rifle Association is here to teach responsible gun ownership!

BudDickman

Forum Clout
His parents are still alive, right? What's all this morbid talk about his parents being dead? Also, maybe some autist can figure out if he actually typed "faggot". The descending part of that second "g" looks too short, but maybe that is because of the angle of the line through it.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I think "his stalkers" are suddenly talking about desecrating his living father's grave because Pat obviously knows that his father is still alive. He thinks that saying something that he knows to be false is some sort of an alibi.

yNRiq5y2_400x400.jpg

Forum Clout
I think "his stalkers" are suddenly talking about desecrating his living father's grave because Pat obviously knows that his father is still alive. He thinks that saying something that he knows to be false is some sort of an alibi.

yNRiq5y2_400x400.jpg
perhaps Pat has a $24,000 inheritance hes trying to cash in on???