• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pats writing this to himself

G

20220304_213125.jpg

Nutty fucking pig.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
This is him writing to himself for attention. He doesn't use our vocabulary right, and there's no humor in it. It has his awkward phrasing and it's purposefully crude and weird in a way that shows he doesn't get why we're funny and he's not

"little baby tampon girl" is the tell

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
“Little baby tampon girl” is a pure Fat fantasy.

I just added that to my post before I saw yours. It's the most Pat thing he could've said while trying to be us.

Look at all the posts people here post bragging on texts sent to him and look at this sad loser texting himself. Not hard to see the difference.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
"used condoms and needles"

Who'd present himself as a heroin user to him? And who could get hard with all the shit lying around. Or would the person bring filled condoms?

"Your parents graves will look very nice"

Very lazy villain writing. Only an unimaginative sado faggot like Pat talks this way, no one from here. I read that line with his evil faggot Peter Griffin voice in mind.