• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat's Tor editor, Chris Morgan, is a retard

Forum Clout
Yep, he dedicated The Ark to her.

View attachment 18525
That's fucking hilarious and pathetic. It's also grammatically incorrect.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Not only that, they couldn't afford to have an artist create original cover art for them so they used shutterstock images. LOL.

32uzri.png
abstract-scientific-background-planets-space-600w-489226537.jpg

It's free.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Lmao, "it's always nice when you and your editor are in synch".

-----------
"So, Pat. Let's talk about the cover for In The Black."

"It's 'Patrick', little one. You have not earned the right to call me 'Pat', child."

"I'm so sorry, Patrick. Won't happen again. Anyways, about this cover. I'm thinking generic space battleship, something off Shutterstock, then slap the Max Gladstone quote about Gate Crashers on the cover again."

"Oh, my sweet summer child, that's perfect."

"Awesome! Meeting adjourned! Let's get lunch. I'm thinking Hooligans. How about you?"

"I love Hooligans, baby infant. It's always nice when you and your editor are in synch. And please, call me 'Pat', baby child infant little incel."

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
abstract-scientific-background-planets-space-600w-489226537.jpg

It's free.
You'd think that would stop him from disingenuously bragging about it but our special boy can't control himself:
Screenshot_20220105-125240.png

Also, I think I may have stumbled across a previously undiscovered short story of his. He's not one of the listed authors so it's never shown up on Amazon/Goodreads results. Not available on b-ok.cc, already checked.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
One thing his editor did right was telling Pat to throw out his entire first chapter. I forget which book, but he read the first few chapters and said the first one is entirely pointless. That must've hurt Piggy's self-esteem.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
You'd think that would stop him from disingenuously bragging about it but our special boy can't control himself:
View attachment 18528

Also, I think I may have stumbled across a previously undiscovered short story of his. He's not one of the listed authors so it's never shown up on Amazon/Goodreads results. Not available on b-ok.cc, already checked.
He's into, thingssss.... (ferrets up his ass)