• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🇷🇺 Pat's Toilet 🇷🇺 calling Pat a Toilet is PROOF that @stealthytoilet is a RUSSIAN BOT! Ballwashers agree!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I like that Pat is claiming he will take on MANY people at once like its a john wick movie.
1718753255837.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Reminder Jackie said she was doing EVERYTHING IN HER POWER to stop funsters over a year ago... and not a single soul has been charged with fatphobia yet. Doesn't seem like she has a ton of power after all.

DO 👏 SOME 👏 THING 👏
I love how we’ve just laughed at all of these manic retards and their ridiculous threats of prison for tweeting things they don’t like and eventually they give up and know nothing will happen. We’ve had Jackie and her nonsense, Shane come and go, that one loser claim he was going to sue us because of some new Washington Stare law that went silent once we pressed him (I’ll get around to it soon he said) etc.

Forum Clout
that one loser claim he was going to sue us because of some new Washington Stare law that went silent once we pressed him (I’ll get around to it soon he said) etc.

He disappeared real quick after people found pics of his tiny shack in the ghetto, his fat disgusting wife, his fat ass and his poor child lol

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Guys didn't you know it's a law that only Patrick is allowed to be an asshole on the internet?

Also:
Pat responds to a 3 day old post like its a current conversation

View attachment 206512View attachment 206513
I only know from recently looking up baseball seat prices for my shitty team, but what seats does Fatrick usually fatly selfie with?
Wonder if it steams him that you're sitting in decent ones, but are they really only $63 here?
1718755689959.png

My team is ripping me off, Hoo hoo

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
You would think with all his paranoia and pathological lying that he wouldn't be so easily fooled by someone like jackie. I love this lie she keeps pushing that she, being a strong woman who has had enough, left him when the documents say she was forcibly removed from the home by police. Very normal for domestic violence victims.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
I love how we’ve just laughed at all of these manic retards and their ridiculous threats of prison for tweeting things they don’t like and eventually they give up and know nothing will happen. We’ve had Jackie and her nonsense, Shane come and go, that one loser claim he was going to sue us because of some new Washington Stare law that went silent once we pressed him (I’ll get around to it soon he said) etc.
Jackie is impotent against a couple dozen guys who call her ugly online while talking a shit, but I suppose in her drug rotten mind it's more glamorous to be a failure against a geopolitical conspiracy instead. Still a failure even within her fantasy.

Forum Clout
Those of you who have X, remind her that she's brown. Nothing steams her clams more than that. That picture of her holding her two white passing children while the cuck holds the one with the more prominent street shitting genes sums up everything you need to know about Jackie.
That's Juan Soto's daughter, at least a poster said it was and it looks correct.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I think she’s been snorting it heavy today
View attachment 206502
View attachment 206503
Thug? Jackie that word is RACIST!!!!
View attachment 206504
She really thinks people will go to prison for calling her out on her BS and history of bad behavior as well as for calling Pat a fat idiot that people laugh at online.

I guess her cope now is “youre gonna go to prison for your very serious and dangersous crimes but also everyone will laugh at your crimes of calling Pat a fat idiot”
She is right, though, we would laugh at the mugshot of one of our own.