• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pats St Patricks Day

G

Why the fuck does he make that face, I hate it. Does he have a man's load in his mouth or something

My theory is that he was reading the board (sup Ricky) and saw everyone talking about his fish mouth and that his fat eyes have creases. So he's opening his eye wider than usual (if you look at his eyebrows and forehead it's pretty obvious) and he puffed his mouth out like he just caught a load so he doesn't look like Bigmouth Billy Bass.

He looks fucking ridiculous but his stupid ass posted it on Twitter for the world to see.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
View attachment 29508
His other St Paddy’s day pic if I’m not mistaken. Don’t have the tweet attached unfortunately.
fat.jpg

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
My theory is that he was reading the board (sup Ricky) and saw everyone talking about his fish mouth and that his fat eyes have creases. So he's opening his eye wider than usual (if you look at his eyebrows and forehead it's pretty obvious) and he puffed his mouth out like he just caught a load so he doesn't look like Bigmouth Billy Bass.

He looks fucking ridiculous but his stupid ass posted it on Twitter for the world to see.
Bzzt. Wrong, child. He was making an 'aw shucks' face while flirting with a woman on twitter about his wardrobe.

c11e2098d1771f960cbc9cdf9a52d4b0.png

Notice he was trying to score points with her. He was well married by this tweet.