• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pats St Patricks Day

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
So tomorrow is an acceptable day to skip class / take off work to go out and do some all-day drinking. What will Pat be doing? He’s already unemployed so he won’t be busy working. Will frat Pat be bragging on twitter how the young punks best not mess with the big actual tough guy? Will he pretend he’s watching March madness at the bars? Or is he too scared to go out because of our little rascals?

Discuss!

Last edited:

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
He'll put on that St. Patty's Hooligans shirt and sit and fart on his usual stool.

ded920150724503f34230a9d2a6714cd.jpg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
He'll brag about how many beers he's had by noon and tweet some pictures of a wretched Hooligans meal featuring corned beef and cabbage.
This and he’ll add on some “these young guys are being annoying type thing” or how he can handle his beer but no one else can. Also, there’s a good chance it’s green beer.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This and he’ll add on some “these young guys are being annoying type thing” or how he can handle his beer but no one else can. Also, there’s a good chance it’s green beer.
That’s what I’m thinking, some vague “these young bucks better not get out of control or I will be knocking heads” shit. I have a feeling bar fighting Pat will make vague claims that the young amateurs better not get in face because it will end badly, child.