• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat's review of the dumb Matrix movie

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
It must be really bad because he's not gushing like a sperg about it.

2.png

Anyone who's seen it, what's he talking about with them criticizing the audience? This another movie that lectures white people on how bad they are?

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
He just hasn't read any reviews he can steal yet. When he hears other people's opinions he'll be regurgitating them in no time - "Did you know it's a trans allegory, child? If you criticize the SFWA pedo defense force you are not redpilled, you're living in the matrix, little one."

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
You take the blue pill... the story ends, you wake up in your bed and have a wife that wants to give birth to your unborn child.
You take the red pill... you stay in Patrick-land, and I show you how deep the pants-shitting retardation goes.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
and enjoyed it thoroughly

Of course you did, you tasteless rube. It's pure fucking garbage in every sense but of course this mongoloid enjoys anything that has things/characters that he recognizes in it.

The audience, after all, is one of the movie's main targets for criticism

Yeah, that's not why people are disliking, you idiot. You really think people are bashing it because they're so sensitive about the "clever" digs at the audience of the original movies? It's turning off a lot of people because it's absolute shite. The story is sub-fan fiction level, the acting is appalling from most of the cast and even the action scenes are terrible.

I knew this idiot would just gobble it up and try to pretend he's above it all and can appreciate the deeper themes of the movie (it has none).

I fucking hate him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Of course you did, you tasteless rube. It's pure fucking garbage in every sense but of course this mongoloid enjoys anything that has things/characters that he recognizes in it.

Yeah, that's not why people are disliking, you idiot. You really think people are bashing it because they're so sensitive about the "clever" digs at the audience of the original movies? It's turning off a lot of people because it's absolute shite. The story is sub-fan fiction level, the acting is appalling from most of the cast and even the action scenes are terrible.

I knew this idiot would just gobble it up and try to pretend he's above it all and can appreciate the deeper themes of the movie (it has none).

I fucking hate him.
It’s a movie nobody asked for, the 2 sequels were so bad it pretty much killed the franchise and made the first one look better because 2 and 3 were bad. It’s like when they made that 4th Indians Jones movie so many years after the last one, it’s just not needed. Of course he liked it because he doesn’t actually have thoughts or opinions, he would have like it no matter what just because it’s Matrix. The audience doesn’t like it because they were hoping this would make up for the bad sequels and of course it didn’t.

I’m a big movie guy and Matrix really didn’t hold up much past the mid 2000s. The slow motion bullet action was stale and effects looked dated. The movie screams late 90s / millennium with the leather fashion and Nu Metal soundtrack. Nobody 18-30 gives a shit about the Matrix.

G

It’s a movie nobody asked for, the 2 sequels were so bad it pretty much killed the franchise and made the first one look better because 2 and 3 were bad. It’s like when they made that 4th Indians Jones movie so many years after the last one, it’s just not needed. Of course he liked it because he doesn’t actually have thoughts or opinions, he would have like it no matter what just because it’s Matrix. The audience doesn’t like it because they were hoping this would make up for the bad sequels and of course it didn’t.

I’m a big movie guy and Matrix really didn’t hold up much past the mid 2000s. The slow motion bullet action was stale and effects looked dated. The movie screams late 90s / millennium with the leather fashion and Nu Metal soundtrack. Nobody 18-30 gives a shit about the Matrix.
Good point...I felt old af watching an aging Keanu Reeves.

cardwell

Forum Clout
He just hasn't read any reviews he can steal yet. When he hears other people's opinions he'll be regurgitating them in no time - "Did you know it's a trans allegory, child? If you criticize the SFWA pedo defense force you are not redpilled, you're living in the matrix, little one."
Reminds me of the political firebrand who had no opinion on the Democrat primay until it was over

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Pat doesn't like things because he genuinely enjoys them, he likes things to try to fit in and score Twitter likes. He's just an extreme example of the flood of normies into nerd culture spheres over the last 20 years. "Oh, the things that geeky outcasts like are mainstream and popular now? Well, I'm an outcast, I'll glom onto that nerd shit and I'll be popular and cool like Mama Raven always said I was!" I was buying comic books back when that shit would get your ass shoved in a locker and I didn't care because I actually loved the stories and characters. I guarantee that the instant the public sours on superhero movies, Disney Star Wars and faggoty Star Trek, Pat will pivot to whatever the next big pop culture craze is and say some cop-out shit like, "Eh, I've grown up, child, I've moved beyond those childish things," completely ignoring the previous decade of trying to craft his online persona around these things like it was a judge's ruling on his joke of a lawsuit.
I'll cop to not being a fan of LOTR before the movies, but I bought and devoured the books, I had a friend at the time who was a long-time Tolkien fan and I'd ply him for information non-stop because I just needed to know all I could. I didn't get a One Ring inscription tattoo to advertise my fandom and go on a trivia show podcast to talk about how Frodo and Sam were really fags. I can smell a fake fan a mile away.
And Pat, since I know you're reading this, I'll make you a deal: Tweet a picture of your comic book collection and a detailed book report of the Silmarillion, and I'll give you my dox. I know you'd love to have that.