Pat’s pro se motion in full

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
"rape threats and promises to burn down their home and skin their pets alive."

Pat u sick disgusting fuck get help we already know your plan u poor fucking moor skin your pets now on camera? u disgusting freak. Even swatted his fucking retarded parents.

Pat you are evil and deserve everything that comes your way. Cry about it.

Only person I ever read making death and rape threats was well let me think about it? Um Pat himself against woman trump voters
+

Last edited:

HeyItsVos

Patrick is cannot hold a job or function in society stupid.

No ability to admit any personal faults stupid, and far too stupid to connecT any of his anti-social actions to the consequences he suffers.

'Intelligent' people gravitate to careers that reward their natural strengths. Many also realize that their success in one field won't cross over into other disciplines.

Patrick's lack of success in life is due to his cargo-culting attempts to imitate those he sees as successful. Without the talent and discipline, of course.

Just because non-retarded people make things look easy, doesn't mean they are.

Patrick can write landfill-grade dreck and be a stand-up comic too, right?

Bzzzzzzzzzttttttt, wrong.
Exactly. After reading this motion I don’t want to see any more comments from people on this site claiming he has average or above intelligence. This man is a nitwit and dullard. The matter is settled. I’d pity him if he wasn’t such an asshole.

Exactly. After reading this motion I don’t want to see any more comments from people on this site claiming he has average or above intelligence. This man is a nitwit and dullard. The matter is settled. I’d pity him if he wasn’t such an asshole.
I mean he got a 1.7 (1.2 adjusted) GPA in high school and couldn't cut it at a community/technical college. This isn't a case of a bored or unmotivated genius, he really is just stupid.

HeyItsVos

I mean he got a 1.7 (1.2 adjusted) GPA in high school and couldn't cut it at a community/technical college. This isn't a case of a bored or unmotivated genius, he really is just stupid.
Most of us labeled him a retard a while back and carried on, but even after his school records were revealed there were some people making excuses. We now have pages of his unfiltered thought process.

I feel like Frank Grimes from the Simpsons. Pat, if you were born in any other country you would have died years ago.

Most of us labeled him a retard a while back and carried on, but even after his school records were revealed there were some people making excuses. We now have pages of his unfiltered thought process.

I feel like Frank Grimes from the Simpsons. Pat, if you were born in any other country you would have died years ago.
Pat is one of those guys that should have just gotten a job doing oil changes or working in a factory. No thought needed. But he had to think of himself as an intellectual and ruin any chance of happiness.

HeyItsVos

Pat is one of those guys that should have just gotten a job doing oil changes or working in a factory. No thought needed. But he had to think of himself as an intellectual and ruin any chance of happiness.
I think the other problem besides his low intelligence is how much he’s been coddled. His interactions, behavior, and this motion all really highlight that. He has no life skills because he’s never really had responsibility. It’s probably one of the reasons behind his anger too even if he doesn’t realize it.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
How does aspiring journalist Jacob Ward (@byjacobward on Twitter) ever show his face on NBC again after letting this obese lunatic use him to spread his lies on Morning Joe? In a just society this would follow him for the rest of his career.

Surely if Pat is such a trusted source to him to just repeat his lies on TV verbatim, Jacob is all over the conspiracy involving a senior federal judge aiding a "torture website" and influencing the outcome of court proceedings across the US?

tags for SEO: Jacob Ward, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, NBC, Morning Joe, disinformation, ethics, enemy of the people, journalistic malpractice, 1776 will commence again

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Pat claims he wrote the document with the assistance of a lawyer. Whether it was McCabe or someone else, that person is either a moron or a brazen liar — but perhaps both, just like Pat.
This document is 100% Pat, his hoofprints are over every sentence. The "legal assistance" can't have been more than a pro bono attorney fixing the formatting so it meets the bare minimum of court standards. The fact that it's filled with aggredious errors shows they barely even glanced at the content.

16 Dick about the law but maybe someone who knows better can correct or corraborate me. Typos are a huge deal in legal documents.
You'd think so but just in this case alone there have been quite a few examples of people messing up writing. The original suit was riddled with typos and errors and we all had a big loff at Resto's incompetence but a while later a court site uploaded documents relating to it that were titled as belonging to a "Jeggrey". Whoever's responsible for uploading that shit for the public record even managed to fuck up the name.

I'm trying to think about how he could have made this funnier, and all that I could come up with are:
  • Find and replace "Defendant" with "Victim".
  • Turn the tables on the anonymous Mr Gibney and swap "Defendant" and "Plaintiff" for one another.
  • Write the entire thing in the first person.
  • Include a "harassing" text/post featuring the Lappening.