• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat’s Oppositional Defiance Disorder

G

Just something I put together with him stating he has it, how glaring it’s been lately, and his blow up in Josiah 5 over the teacher comment.

My girlfriend teaches. Kids with ODD are monumental pains in the ass. They refuse everything and make life incredibly difficult. They also get yelled at a lot too.

Pat’s blow up in Josiah 5 was because he grew up with teachers telling him he would fail in life, get himself in trouble, lose friends, etc if he continued to defy every single little thing people asked of him. Having Josiah bring that up is what brought out the scream rage in him.

If you text Pat, please tell him that all of his teachers were right and that he should have learned his lesson. His ODD is the reason he’s the lol cow he is. I’m also guessing it’s why he didn’t get visitation with his daughter.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Pat doesn't have ODD. Males with ODD usually end up in the prison system, they also don't call the cops when someone taunts them from their favorite bar. No man with ODD would ever try and get a restraining order on another man that he's ever met.

The fact that Pat states that he has ODD means that he doesn't have it. He's also a simp for authority figures, like daddy Biden and mommy Kamala.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
He probably has ADD or ADHD
Not only does he have adhd, he thinks it makes him part of the X-Men.

Screenshot_20220405-182844.jpg

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
"disorders" are like accomplishments to these people They don't really need to have them, just something they can attribute to further their victim status.

If Pat would want to be convincing he'd say he's consistently suffered from Prader-Willi syndrome his whole life