• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat's next major fuck up, a prediction

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Skips just brought back memories. Used to love them as a kid. Hadn't had them in ages and bought a pack a few years ago when I was back in the UK. I swear they used to be a lot more heavily flavoured. They taste like takeaway prawn crackers now.

On the booze shame, just get it delivered mate.
Yes yes yes yes... I havnt had a mini stroke... Skips were waaaaaay more flavoursome. Way more. Monster Munch have lost it too and you no longer get that one saturated one at the end of the bag...
And you need to put a quarter pint of Robinsons Barley into the glass to get any fucking flavour... Don't get me started on fucking how small Cornettos have gotten...

I would get it delivered but the offy is literally 5 min walk from the gaff or a shop with drink is the other way another 5 mins so I can bounce between em 😂

G

Yes yes yes yes... I havnt had a mini stroke... Skips were waaaaaay more flavoursome. Way more. Monster Munch have lost it too and you no longer get that one saturated one at the end of the bag...
And you need to put a quarter pint of Robinsons Barley into the glass to get any fucking flavour... Don't get me started on fucking how small Cornettos have gotten...

I would get it delivered but the offy is literally 5 min walk from the gaff or a shop with drink is the other way another 5 mins so I can bounce between em 😂
Yeah, roast beef monster munch was another favourite as a kid. Would get a pack of those and a carton of Um-Bungo after school. That's one that can't be around anymore.

"Um-Bungo, Um-Bungo they drink it in the Congo."

"Problematic" advertising these days, I'd imagine.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Yeah, roast beef monster munch was another favourite as a kid. Would get a pack of those and a carton of Um-Bungo after school. That's one that can't be around anymore.

"Um-Bungo, Um-Bungo they drink it in the Congo."

"Problematic" advertising these days, I'd imagine.
There was a contestant... I can't find it anywhere on the Xfactor years ago... And Dermot was like 'so do you drink Um Bongo?' I SWEAR to you... She was of course like schooled to laugh and all but the voice over was like ', so, Keneesya from the Congo doesn't drink Um Bongo but can she wow our judges?'
Oh mate such a shame Caroline Ahern roped herself...

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
It would be funny as fuck if any judge or prosecutor was a brotherman on the down low.

There is a community...

In Fraternitate, Hilaritas

fd215a06c54a07ac0e4f66e5e7c6024f--babylon--the-gray.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I hate to waste a solid 80’s outfit like Oingo Boingo on the Pig, but if he gets sent to the Pen for defying court orders and not paying his losses, I’ll play this at his sentencing hearing. If it’s in California I hope he gets a couple years of ass rape at Folsom or San Quentin.