• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat's next major fuck up, a prediction

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I'll see your bet but raise to less than 48 hours.
Yeah, OP seems to be over-estimating Fatty's competence.

Personally, I'm guessing he's going to go for a De Novo Do-Over of the restraining order, and get schooled even worse; but who knows?

Maybe he's got another gem on how to defeat Russian tanks with the contents of a Hobby Lobby.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
It's crazy how he showed up less prepared for his own hearing than the guy driving in from out of state who had not even been served. What would be the point of another hearing? It's not he's going to suddenly stop being a lazy, incompetent tub of shit and actually bring evidence and make convincing arguments.
Because the judge with the law degree and decades of experience was obviously wrong, child.

Another hearing will clearly show the pattern of Trump Nazi harassment I have been subjected to solely for my defence of disgusting Untermenschen such as real women and trans women, and will result in FBI RICO prosecutions for this whole site and Andrew being locked in the kind of nightmarish Dachau-style prison I publicly detest but visited on my honeymoon to spice up my sex life. I may even get a bronze statue of myself next to "The Fonze".

I'm sorry you're too stupid to see that, atalker.

G

Because the judge with the law degree and decades of experience was obviously wrong, child.

Another hearing will clearly show the pattern of Trump Nazi harassment I have been subjected to solely for my defence of disgusting Untermenschen such as real women and trans women, and will result in FBI RICO prosecutions for this whole site and Andrew being locked in the kind of nightmarish Dachau-style prison I publicly detest but visited on my honeymoon to spice up my sex life. I may even get a bronze statue of myself next to "The Fonze".

I'm sorry you're too stupid to see that, atalker.
Wouldn't it be funny though if we really had people on the bench that ruled in our favor? We're just this Illuminati made up of bullies.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
It's crazy how he showed up less prepared for his own hearing than the guy driving in from out of state who had not even been served. What would be the point of another hearing? It's not he's going to suddenly stop being a lazy, incompetent tub of shit and actually bring evidence and make convincing arguments.
He didn't even bother talking to a lawyer like Andrew

I know how the legal system works, child

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
He's definitely hit the 'event horizon' of addiction and what tends to happen is events get more destructive and more frequent...my guess is he either mistakes a stranger for a rascal and starts something or he gets into it with a... I dont know what ye have in America... But if a lien was over here it's like a bailiff, or sheriff(in the UK I think) or some debt collectors will come, with back up from the courts, to get the money... The awful pigs made a show about it a while back 'Pay or Well Take it Away' which was basically thugs in uniforms looting poor people for old cars and PlayStation...

So either he gets nasty with an innocent stranger or acts the hard man with a bailiff and escalates it far beyond anyone else would.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Such a sad little ashamed glance Mitchell gives after he takes the second can. Perfection.
It's just for a fraction of a second but its perfect. I've done the same when apocalypticly hungover to fuck and waiting for the clock to tick to 10:30 to get a nagan or shoulder of voddy to have a hair of the dog and go back to bed! I wander around the shop and get come catfood and Lucozade...bag of Skips or something then sidle up to the counter and mutter... 'Shoulder of Kulov too please... For later....ahem' 😂

I really should get this though

G

It's just for a fraction of a second but its perfect. I've done the same when apocalypticly hungover to fuck and waiting for the clock to tick to 10:30 to get a nagan or shoulder of voddy to have a hair of the dog and go back to bed! I wander around the shop and get come catfood and Lucozade...bag of Skips or something then sidle up to the counter and mutter... 'Shoulder of Kulov too please... For later....ahem' 😂

I really should get this though

[MEDIA=youtube]OmFD1fHFoMw[/MEDIA]
Skips just brought back memories. Used to love them as a kid. Hadn't had them in ages and bought a pack a few years ago when I was back in the UK. I swear they used to be a lot more heavily flavoured. They taste like takeaway prawn crackers now.

On the booze shame, just get it delivered mate.