Pat’s motion to continue contempt filing in full

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
I just posted this to the duplicate thread but for those already here, these are the missing two pages.

1692994045253.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
View attachment 145479

Ah, so this was his legal strategy all along. I'm not paying my debt until Quasi gives me his name! Then the name of every last John Doe! I'm in charge here!
Totally defeating the reason he is in this position in the first place.

Imagine losing a case trying to unveil an anonymous person then refusing to pay the punishment for that case until they unveil themselves. Jesus Pat, you really are a wet brained idiot.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Hahahaha. He seems to finally figured it all out.

This is not actually a criminal cyber-stalking cult - turns out it was a comedy forum all along.
He can’t keep his stories straight, but here he shows his hand: This is all about Pat being a whiny little bitch who can’t tolerate being the object of fun. He takes himself so fucking seriously. I bet even an ounce of weed couldn’t relax him enough to laugh anything off.

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
"he should have to disclose his identity, on the basis that his identity has already been disclosed."

You know how you just KNOW Pat wrote this? It's because the following is exactly how he talks, you can actually hear his voice right here:

"Plaintiff never attempted to schedule another debtor exam, never attempted to find conditions that would be suitable for Plaintiff to sit for an exam, never asked the Court to compel an additional exam, never asked the Court for sanctions for any conduct, and never made any other effort to collect on this debt or move this matter forward after the amortization petition was dismissed except file this Motion for Contempt."

(Also, imagine asserting that the plaintiff is wrong for never doing things he didn't have to do. Pat, you silly, dumb nigger)

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
my full review probably a bunch of stuff already said:

"the couple's business" is Pat saying he owns PBG?}

I want the fags from Blocked&Reported who said "it makes no sense! how would self-swatting relieve him of the debt???" read the paragraphs 9-12 in which he lists swatting as a factual basis to prevent debt enforcement

Told brotherman Javier the contempt motion was "full of lies" and Pat poitns one "lie": that Doe knew about his "plan" to file for Chapter 128. Pigga filed it days AFTER te exam, they were supposed to trust him? lol sure

Paragraph 25: he blames his Miller&Miller attorney for skipping the exam. Never his fault.

"fuck sosnay, what is he the boss of Milwaukee or something?" ribs

"worldwide troll ecosystem" omg

"Plaitniff's identity is no longer a secret, which renders any possible argument he has for continuing to protect his identity as mot" unreal

paragrpah 54 he cites some precedent pertaining to INDIGENT LITIGANTS hahhaa poor

• Deleted by Qqqq
Show…
A trespass is any contact with or entrance onto land that you do not own. For tortious trespass you don’t even have to intend to be on someone else’s land, you can be there completely by accident and they don’t even have to see you on the land, there just has to be some evidence of you being there for it to be actionable in regard to injunctive relief (but whether or not a judge will give a shit is the question)

Criminal trespass requires that you have knowledge and intent of your trespass, but again there’s no requirement for the landowner to see you or order you to leave (but obviously there must be some evidence of your being there and also your intent)

Source: lawfaggot who has nothing better to do at the moment than to write up this completely irrelevant bullshit
No, child. These are your delusions.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Source: lawfaggot who has nothing better to do at the moment than to write up this completely irrelevant bullshit
I hope Pat reads this and decides he’d be justified in pulling a Boogie and shooting a “warning shot” at a school because someone knocked on his door. (Funny how Frank Hassle was never charged with trespassing but Boogie caught a felony.)